Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News URL & OVO present TIL DEATH DO US PART (OCT. 30TH)

IDK why Drake didnt just book Daylyt vs Lux.. Him and Day are cool, people want to see it, he has the money and resources to make it happen.. Match up was basically in hands. Wonder if he at least considered it...
Fam it’s basically a battle of the 2 most popular niggas on URL

that’s all they wanted

Daylyt is at least a tier higher than Geechi, so Day vs Lux not only makes more sense, but would garner more views and revenue...

You're post could literally apply to any card thrown ever. Kind of a pointless observation.

My point was how could Drake not book the most in demand match up in awhile, and probably in history???
The two biggest names at URL Right now are Lux and Geechie

So for the biggest card in URL history they got them to battle not sure what u don’t understand

Lol I don’t think everyone is taking into consideration that this card wasn’t planned til late AF

Imagine this being called the biggest card & as a battle rap fan you know it’s not…

All this shit is Rushed all of it & unfortunately these are the results
Alotta battle rappers turned down this card also😒

in regards to Daylyt he’s been holding up the battle w/Lux🧐

Very Sloppy,Messy & Unprofessional

who in the entire fuck was anticipating this nigga “Mook” battling right after that mediocre showing @ Summer Madness..

I find all this shit funny “sarcastically” we Rushing battles because it’s dude Birthday month 😂🤣

Yo GTFOH

Can someone please explain to me about the advantages of these small rooms & big stages ,giving certain battlers a clear advantage

I mean I just don’t see or never believed in that shit
:niggawhat:

Post image
oW3j9eY.png

Back