Welcome To aBlackWeb

URL Nome 10 - Loaded Lux vs Tsu Surf - Daylyt vs Tay Roc - July 11

When you heard that? Surf was on IG live as he was on the plane this morning. Tay Roc said he just touched down in Cali.
One of my ppl who be getting a lot of info before it comes out so that's why I said it wasn't varified just what I heard.

I'm mad slow w the technology n this my 1st time tryinta watch on Caffeine...so bare w a playa right quick...
Can I go to the caffeine website n plug the hdmi to the TV n watch it live from there?
I bought a hdmi to phone cable n that shit kicked my ass...my kid was laughing at me struggling n I yelled at his ass n all that...homie tried to help me after. But nothing....

I'm mad slow w the technology n this my 1st time tryinta watch on Caffeine...so bare w a playa right quick...
Can I go to the caffeine website n plug the hdmi to the TV n watch it live from there?
I bought a hdmi to phone cable n that shit kicked my ass...my kid was laughing at me struggling n I yelled at his ass n all that...homie tried to help me after. But nothing....
As long as you on the website, you can watch it live. HDMI to TV basically means your computer screen will be displayed to the TV.

Like Jerome said you can watch it straight from a PC, doesn't need to be your phone. But a hdmi cable between computer & TV should work.

Saw a video of Surf being tested so hopefully nobody else is sick

JJDD's test ain't back,but if not covid he's still sick and I'm sick we don't get that him vs Will battle

All the faceoffs been interesting the Verb & Geechi was the best one so far. I think they might be doing Surf & Lux next.

Back