Welcome To aBlackWeb

(Update) Google Pixel 4 Preview

My fault man

I dont hold a lot of data on my phones whether it be music or pics

As for photos/videos i sync em to Google Photos where theyre stored in case i wanna delete em off my phone.

Whenever i got a new phone there was an app to transfer whatever data i wanted to the new phone

My fault man

I dont hold a lot of data on my phones whether it be music or pics

As for photos/videos i sync em to Google Photos where theyre stored in case i wanna delete em off my phone.

Whenever i got a new phone there was an app to transfer whatever data i wanted to the new phone
Yea don't think I'm ready to give up that sd card yet

yeah, sd cards arent need anymore once they started adding more onboard storage

people not even filling those up, so the need for expandable storage has kinda lost its appeal

i personally prefer the 3.5mm jack so i can listen to music while charging. The lil dongle that allows you to do that is cheaply made and there isnt an official one from google last I checked, which admittedly has been a long time ago

yeah, sd cards arent need anymore once they started adding more onboard storage

people not even filling those up, so the need for expandable storage has kinda lost its appeal

i personally prefer the 3.5mm jack so i can listen to music while charging. The lil dongle that allows you to do that is cheaply made and there isnt an official one from google last I checked, which admittedly has been a long time ago
How easy it to transfer all your stuff from sd to phone Is it all drag and drop?

Back