Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Upcoming Game Releases 2019 (March-November)

Heard this shit is gonna be ass. It was supposed to be one of the biggest drops for ps4 of the year but word is the developers phoned it on the game basically and are releasing some half assed shit
ughhh they can mess up hype..well i guess ill wait for the price drop

Heard this shit is gonna be ass. It was supposed to be one of the biggest drops for ps4 of the year but word is the developers phoned it on the game basically and are releasing some half assed shit
I saw the devs playing it and it's gonna be nothing like what you saw when it was first shown at E3

It can be decent though

Btw anybody know about any games that's worthwhile that not in the OP for the next couple of months? Let me know

Btw anybody know about any games that's worthwhile that not in the OP for the next couple of months? Let me know

Throw ultimate chicken horse up there

It look like a silly ass game but that shit is fun. Nothing but laughs once you start playing it

I know you said you like games that you can couch co-op too so i definitely recommend it for you bruh

Throw ultimate chicken horse up there

It look like a silly ass game but that shit is fun. Nothing but laughs once you start playing it

I know you said you like games that you can couch co-op too so i definitely recommend it for you bruh
I appreciate it the thought but the streets say the game been came out

Oh shit, you right I dont know how i aint realize this shit was for new releases

im foreal man

sometimes i forget what thread im in and just go off on these tangents

Look like u got everything worth mentioning bruh

I did some googles last night just to make sure

Back