Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Untold: Operation Flagrant Foul

anybody thinking he only made 30-60k is a idiot....you see they let him clean it up at the end. that boy still living off that money .

Still can't understand how Scott Foster has a job. Just the chatter alone of him being a suspect ref should be enough to get him outta there. Especially since the league had to deal with this scandal. He prolly knows where the bodies are buried tho so they let him cook. lol

Ant then when they had refs calling each other before a game to say what calls they were gonna make on Allen Iverson

Still can't understand how Scott Foster has a job. Just the chatter alone of him being a suspect ref should be enough to get him outta there. Especially since the league had to deal with this scandal. He prolly knows where the bodies are buried tho so they let him cook. lol
Like the FBI agent said, Stern had to make Donaghy the single fall guy so the league didn't look tainted. Fire Foster would have made everybody dig deeper into the allegations.

We all know Foster was involved tho. I want to know who the other refs that were gambling. They said they knew of at least 9 but didn't name names.

Like the FBI agent said, Stern had to make Donaghy the single fall guy so the league didn't look tainted. Fire Foster would have made everybody dig deeper into the allegations.

We all know Foster was involved tho. I want to know who the other refs that were gambling. They said they knew of at least 9 but didn't name names.
I'm talking about over the last few years tho. Foster been foul for a minute.

He said he was making 400K a year plus bonuses. To give all that up for however much he made was stupid. I don't believe for a minute that he did it bcuz he was threatened either.

Oh this shit out? I know what I'm watching tonight. Just ran that the Mantii T'eo shit the other day. It was dope. I fuck with UNTLD. They rarely let me down.

The math ain’t mathin’….. if he was getting $2k a win, and they had over a 70% win rate out of 100 games, multiply that by 2 n it ain’t close to 30k-60k lol.

Back