Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Unsolved Mysteries (Volume 3)

Like it's been said, Lonzo got the worst friends in the world. This dude got lost looking for cigarettes and said fuck it, I'm going home instead
They won't his damn friends....how the hell you leave early and not make sure you leave who came with you? To top it off his best friend is black? Why wasn't he there?Them dudes knew something was about to happen they just didn't want to witness it so they left....I think lonzo probably was messing with one of the white girls and them crackas didn't like it

When buddy abandoned the kid cold hearted and at the end talking about sleeping with the remains and cuddling with it I had a feeling it was a murder for hire.
Alot of people do weird things with their loved one remains it doesn't mean they had them murdered

The first one, suicide... I think he killed himself. The letter revealed a mental health issue, IMO. He lost his mind. As for him jumping... the blood splatter on the side wall is proof of his body landing there. The autopsy said it was all consistent w the jump besides the broken shins.

Patrice, I have a feeling her husband definitely did something. I felt bad for the son. That hope in waking up and mom will be there... everyday... until they found her remains. Horrible.

I skipped the French. The UFO one came off so corny and felt fake to me. Especially that fat long haired weird guy

The episode where the Black guy went missing is very sad. I think that whole town is nothing but supremacists... includ. the police department and their coroner.

I feel like his friends know exactly what happened to him but were scared to say shit and have wiped their hands of it now that they're older.

Ultimately the authorities gave zero fucks about the finding out what really happened because the coroner's findings made it that they didn't have to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adding another layer to the mystery, co-creator and showrunner Terry Dunn Muerer has revealed a new piece of information about the case.

Speaking on the Netflix podcast You Can't Make This Up, she said someone had asked about Rivera's computers after they had been taken to the police station for investigation.

"When Allison went to the police station to pick up Rey’s computer, the detective mentioned someone had called a couple of times and asked to pick up the computers and was very interested in the status of the computers. Alison was very troubled," she said.

On the day of his disappearance, an unknown person also called Rey from work, and Muerer has urged that person to come forward with any information they might have.

"One of the most baffling parts of this case is someone made that phone call to Rey and they’ve never come forward," she added. "We’d love for someone to come forward and tell us what that phone call was about."

Adding another layer to the mystery, co-creator and showrunner Terry Dunn Muerer has revealed a new piece of information about the case.

Speaking on the Netflix podcast You Can't Make This Up, she said someone had asked about Rivera's computers after they had been taken to the police station for investigation.

"When Allison went to the police station to pick up Rey’s computer, the detective mentioned someone had called a couple of times and asked to pick up the computers and was very interested in the status of the computers. Alison was very troubled," she said.

On the day of his disappearance, an unknown person also called Rey from work, and Muerer has urged that person to come forward with any information they might have.

"One of the most baffling parts of this case is someone made that phone call to Rey and they’ve never come forward," she added. "We’d love for someone to come forward and tell us what that phone call was about."
interesting

Jack Wheeler:

He was shook. Easiest answer is he had a mental breakdown and ended up running into the wrong person/people but him being thrown in the dumpster with all his shit just doesn't make sense. I think he was into some shit or knew some confidential things other people wanted to know. I think he was dosed with something that triggered his bipolar disorder. Then tracked and ultimately beaten to death for information he didn't give up. He had some clothes and shit stashed at that building jic thats why he was there.

Jennifer fairgate

I think she was a killer for hire or like bruh was saying an intelligence agent that ended up getting got.

Jennifer fairgate

I think she was a killer for hire or like bruh was saying an intelligence agent that ended up getting got.

lol I thought it was strange they brought up several times in that episode that she had multiple tops but no bottoms/pants

Back