Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Unruly: Mahershala Ali to star as legendary boxer Jack Johnson (TBA)

Fuck yeah.

Dude its fucking crazy the amount of work Ali has been getting. Well deserved though everything ive seen him in hes been awesome. Cant wait till they start working on his version of Blade in the MCU. Also crazy that at one point he was a rapper signed to Heiroglyphics and released an album before focusing on his acting career

Fuck yeah.

Dude its fucking crazy the amount of work Ali has been getting. Well deserved though everything ive seen him in hes been awesome. Cant wait till they start working on his version of Blade in the MCU. Also crazy that at one point he was a rapper signed to Heiroglyphics and released an album before focusing on his acting career

Did you watch him in season 2 of Ramy?

Did you watch him in season 2 of Ramy?
I actually just started getting into that show. Only a couple episodes into season 1, but I saw his comedy special on HBO then saw him win the first award at the recent Emmy awards or it might have been the golden globes. His special was funny af so decided to give his show a shot and it aint bad

I actually just started getting into that show. Only a couple episodes into season 1, but I saw his comedy special on HBO then saw him win the first award at the recent Emmy awards or it might have been the golden globes. His special was funny af so decided to give his show a shot and it aint bad

True. Well, Ali joins the cast in s2. He does a good job ofcourse. Real good character development

large.gif

Back