Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Sex Opinions

I'm cool on anal. Why I want some butt when the vagina is right there?

I may get down if that's what she really enjoys but it's not for me.

NO. FOOD. ALLOWED.

No ice, no strawberries, no chocolate, no whip cream, none of that. Keep that shit away from me.

Interesting opinions. I like fucking her in her ass. I also think squirt juice isn't piss. I know what urine smells like lol. Eating ass it depends on the woman but i've done it before. Missionary is good if i'm trying to get this 2nd nut off and no matter what position im in I can't seem to get off. I would fuck her missionary style and with her ankles over my shoulders cuz i could feel her the best that way then i'll cum in seconds.

Morning sex is fucking great.

Besides, if you've never fucked with the lights on, I question your adulthood.

I'm moving through this thread backwards, but I felt this in my soul. Had one like that where she ALWAYS wanted it dark when it came time for the get down. Head and all that, lights and ish cool. Penetration? Straight darkness. Couldn't wrap my head around it because up until that point it was always lights on. So after three times and me not getting off, she gets paranoid about it. I tell her the dark ain't the move for me. It's nice audio feedback but I like to see what I'm doing. Insert history about why she digs the dark and long story short: you low self-esteem niggas need to quit getting with cool-ass fine women and then fucking up the self-esteem to make your troll asses feel better. Then I gotta come in and rebuild shit. We got it in the morning after the third fail and I soaked her, which brings me to my unpopular opinion...

Women gotta dig the cum. I ain't reneging with the tongue when you close, don't bullshit me on the head. Like I will legit be cool with some all the way done right dome over pussy if she finish the job. Play with it. Write in it. Gargle it.

Also being ridden ain't all that unless I can choke her (long arm gang).

Pause...I don't like gettin my cahonas sucked on.

My s/o did that a couple of times and I swear she was tryin suck them off my body. Shyt didn't feel good.

Last edited:
ayyye yall give em a break they might be still gettin they experience up

y'all know ya'll used to nibble on the clit all rough lmaoo

Shower sex is wack
I had this one thick chick.
Beat the brakes off the thing...then she wanted to be in the shower for the next round.....
My crazy ass got in the shower...I looked around like "this tub ain't got no anti slip sticky things...."

After she stopped crying laughing, we filled up the tub and finished up like that.

Fuck I look like falling out a shower over pussy at my age?

Nah..sit on this thing and enjoy the bubbles

Nibble?
Ain't no food below the waist

please go back and tell that to 16 yr old me, sir

screen-shot-2018-02-14-at-12-51-42-pm.png

much appreciated

Morning sex is trash.

Whoa....highly depends on what kinda morning sex we talking about

Back