Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinions on Black Culture

Rules got changed for Jordan to be great.

Mike didn't win SHIT (ZERO rings; ZERO Eastern Crowns) till the old guard of the 80s either retired or got old (Kareem retired, Doc retired, Bird's back fell apart, Magic caught the monster, Zeke and the Bad Boys was worn down).

Scottie led the Bulls in the majority of categories in those playoff runs....except scoring. And Mike SHITTED on Scottie in the "Last Dance."

I wouldn't say hes overrated but people damn sure wipe out parts of his career where he did much of the same shit people criticize other players for. Like crying to the press multiple times about the Pistons being bad for the league cuz of how they defended him

Bruh their are gay black people like why y’all forget that. I swear anytime lbgqt is brought up y’all must assume it’s about the white ones. Like do you not know any gay black people or something?

Yes, there are black LBGT but you can be against the discrimination and abuse of people based on their blackness without even considering their sexual preference or gender. By your logic, I can't be pro-black because I hate rapists and some rapists are black.

And before you go there, no I'm not comparing LBGT people to rapists. That's not the point of the analogy.

Yes, there are black LBGT but you can be against the discrimination and abuse of people based on their blackness without even considering their sexual preference or gender. By your logic, I can't be pro-black because I hate rapists and some rapists are black.

And before you go there, no I'm not comparing LBGT people to rapists. That's not the point of the analogy.

It’s still a bad analogy. It’s simple you can’t be pro black and hate other black people it’s really that simple bro. I know you gotta paragraph waiting but I’m not seeing it any other way. If you call somebody a fag or tranny that’s hate language.

And I feel like you know this but you’re in some anti pc shit

It’s still a bad analogy. It’s simple you can’t be pro black and hate other black people it’s really that simple bro. I know you gotta paragraph waiting but I’m not seeing it any other way. If you call somebody a fag or tranny that’s hate language.

But all gay ppl aren't black so if somebody does have an issue it's with the gay part not the black part.

if somebody hates or doesn't like gay ppl it wouldn't stop at their race.

There's so much black musical potential and talent that either goes ignored or is cut off and sidetracked into the void that is hip hop. Come at me bros.

I'm not on anti pc shit. Like I said, I believe LBGT people should be protected and have equal right. I'm just not buying your made up definition that being problack means you like every single black person or every single black subculture. That's never been true. Pretty much every major pro-black figure that has ever lived has had some group of black people that they spoke out against.

I'm not on anti pc shit. Like I said, I believe LBGT people should be protected and have equal right. I'm just not buying your made up definition that being problack means you like every single black person or every single black subculture. That's never been true. Pretty much every major pro-black figure that has ever lived has had some group of black people that they spoke out against.

And when is the last time we had a major pro black figure? We don’t need individual leaders or everybody to think the same but if it’s not mutual respect for every little sub culture it’s obvious you weaken a group that is already a minority. A minority consistently complaining about a lack of unity. You yourself said black people will never come up if xyz. Even if you were exaggerating I would think with that mindset would be about respect.

Back