Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinions on Black Culture

Hip hop is the most overrated genre of music ever created. No wonder why it’s so easy to become a culture vulture when someone wants to be

I see where you're going, but I don't quite agree with this because I don't really think anyone rates Hip Hop all that highly in comparison to other genre's. It's not the best genre of music. It's just the most accessible both for would-be artists and listeners.

Bruh, white peoole and Asian people been trying to outkill each other since time began

Like every motherfucker that ever tried to legit take over the world was either Asian or European.

Mongols
Knights
Vikings
Samurai
Ninjai
Nazis

Motherfuckers invented the deadliest weapons known to man.. Torture devices.. Pictures of people being disemboweled, decapitated, all kinds of sick shit.

Black folks ain't on none of that. Niggaz be dancing, rocking all gold everything, half our skin was out in every warrior picture you can find.

Shit and today.... They try to make it seem like niggaz in the streets got too many guns.... Go to a gun show. Go to a gun store. Go to a gun enthusiasts house. Black people despite the thug imagery this country projects... Blacks don't love and play with guns no where near white people's obsession with guns.

Exactly... We keep guns to protect our homes and loved ones.

They got shit to go hunting and the fridge full as fuck.

We not the same

Africa is a complicated continent, but they were trying to outkill each other too. Part of the reason Europe was able to conquer Africa the way it did was because of all the in-fighting between the different tribes.

It's true that Africans didn't really feel the need to go outside of Africa to conquer, but that's probably more due to the fact that Africa is so large and rich with natural resources. There really was no reason for Africans to go and take over Europe when Africa pretty much already had everything the rest of the world wanted. That's still the case today. Africans are fighting other Africans for control of what's in Africa while being exploited by people from outside of Africa.

Gay agenda dont exist

tenor.gif

It's a natural progression.

I see where you're going, but I don't quite agree with this because I don't really think anyone rates Hip Hop all that highly in comparison to other genre's. It's not the best genre of music. It's just the most accessible both for would-be artists and listeners.

Africa is a complicated continent, but they were trying to outkill each other too. Part of the reason Europe was able to conquer Africa the way it did was because of all the in-fighting between the different tribes.

It's true that Africans didn't really feel the need to go outside of Africa to conquer, but that's probably more due to the fact that Africa is so large and rich with natural resources. There really was no reason for Africans to go and take over Europe when Africa pretty much already had everything the rest of the world wanted. That's still the case today. Africans are fighting other Africans for control of what's in Africa while being exploited by people from outside of Africa.
A lot of in fighting yes, conflict is human nature. And fighting over resources is survival. But it's rarely more than that.

What I'm talking about is large scale wars where boundaries are expanded, women are raped, children enslaved, men killed... On to the next battle.

That kinda nature isn't as common in black culture. I'm sure it existed. But it's much more common amongst other races.

The reason could easily be that we always had the land and resources. But the fact (well opinion in this thread) remains that black people culturally.... Weren't constant war time people like many other races are.

Unless I missed it, most regions in africa stayed the same for generations until colonialization came around.

As you said, they came to us.... We weren't looking for shit. Niggaz was chilling

A lot of in fighting yes, conflict is human nature. And fighting over resources is survival. But it's rarely more than that.

What I'm talking about is large scale wars where boundaries are expanded, women are raped, children enslaved, men killed... On to the next battle.

That kinda nature isn't as common in black culture. I'm sure it existed. But it's much more common amongst other races.

The reason could easily be that we always had the land and resources. But the fact (well opinion in this thread) remains that black people culturally.... Weren't constant war time people like many other races are.

Unless I missed it, most regions in africa stayed the same for generations until colonialization came around.

As you said, they came to us.... We weren't looking for shit. Niggaz was chilling

I can't and won't say you're wrong. I'd actually like to believe you're right. I'm just not sure whether the truth is more that Africans weren't as savage with their fighting or that we don't know enough about the nature of African wars to say.

I do agree with you that Africans in general weren't as pressed to fight people outside of Africa. Contrary to popular belief Africa has had dealings with other groups for a very long time and outside of isolated examples like with Carthage or Egypt, there aren't a lot of examples of Africans starting shit with other people.

Also did my dude but he needs to read a history book or two, africans are just as savage as everybody else. Where you think they learned it from?
I've admittedly read more on african art than war ... But it's simply because there were more books on it at the library...

Where I essentially lived the entire time I was in high school... So much so that I have the opinion black culture is more art than war. ??‍♂️

So I've read books... Many books... There's just more African art

I've admittedly read more on african art than war ... But it's simply because there were more books on it at the library...

Where I essentially lived the entire time I was in high school... So much so that I have the opinion black culture is more art than war. ??‍♂️

So I've read books... Many books... There's just more African art
I'll just leave you with this, the richest person ever was Manda Musa, you think he got all that wealth by being a lover or a fighter?

I can't and won't say you're wrong. I'd actually like to believe you're right. I'm just not sure whether the truth is more that Africans weren't as savage with their fighting or that we don't know enough about the nature of African wars to say.

I do agree with you that Africans in general weren't as pressed to fight people outside of Africa. Contrary to popular belief Africa has had dealings with other groups for a very long time and outside of isolated examples like with Carthage or Egypt, there aren't a lot of examples of Africans starting shit with other people.
All things that strengthen my point. Like I do read y'all...I don't just pull everything out my ass. Africans..... As a whole... Which is a lot cuz it's a big ass continent.. don't have war as heavy in their culture as others throughout history

All things that strengthen my point. Like I do read y'all...I don't just pull everything out my ass. Africans..... As a whole... Which is a lot cuz it's a big ass continent.. don't have war as heavy in their culture as others throughout history

What do you mean by the bold?

If you're saying that Africans didn't go to war as much as other cultures, that's incorrect. Again Africans fought with each other all the time. Empires and kingdoms rose and fell like clockwork because of all the fighting.

If you're saying that Africans weren't as savage with their fighting and the wars were more reasonable than with some other cultures, you could be right about that.

I'll just leave you with this, the richest person ever was Manda Musa, you think he got all that wealth by being a lover or a fighter?
You talking about the guy who marched with 60,000 niggaz covered in silk with gold bars n shit?

Not 60,000 warriors killing and raping

60,000 man entourage... All dripping... Just to go to church... We just see shit different ways.

It's an unpopular opinion thread right??

Back