Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinion Thread: Cinema Edition

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Ray is one of the most overrated biopics ever

Im not sure how much liberties they took trying to tell that story, but i've seen that movie exactly one time with no desire to ever watch it again.

I've never seen Ray.
you aint missing nothing

i'm about to sum it up

Blind man gets taken advantage of by non blind people.

Blind man feels the wrist sizes of women to determine if they are fat or skinny to decide if he wants to sleep with them. Nevermind the fact that they could be skinny and possibly busted, but as long as they not fat in his eyes, they cool to fuck.

Blind man abuses drugs.

Blind man is great at playing music.

Ray is one of the most overrated biopics ever

Im not sure how much liberties they took trying to tell that story, but i've seen that movie exactly one time with no desire to ever watch it again.
100% agree...

i said this before in here and niga was ready to kill me dead....

never saw GOT..

i'll check it out one day, but i just can't get excited about watching shit the whole world hype over...cuz i feel like the masses at whole have horrible taste,, so whenever people are this excited about something i've never seen, i don't' wanna see it out of spite...

never got into power or empire for the exact same reasons...

none of those reality shows...

lost interest in walking dead...

i'm just weird like that

zoe_3588221b.jpg

tenor.gif

FYI @Duwop, since you like to read fam, i suggest going to ya library (ive read them online and they dont have the same feel, but if you want that connect, i'll link you) and see if they got the Walking Dead graphic novels. WAY better than the show. I dont blame you for not watching, but the show was actually good prior to season 3, then it went off the rails. I would just stick to the comics. WAY more of an emotional connection to the characters and the storyline is pretty good as well

Back