Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinion Thread: Cinema Edition

1. Only 2 films in the 2016 pic are Comic Book movies.

2. Why not use a correspondent year like 2015 for 1995. When you had film like:

Ex Machina
Dope
Get Hard
Mad Max: Fury Road
Spy
Sicario
Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
The Gift
Straight Outta Compton
The Martian
Creed
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
The Hateful Eight
The Revenant

And only 3 comic book movies came out that year. But we know why you chose 2016.';;lll

. In fact will Smith is trash when he's serious ...I only like him when he's funny.

Will's stans will go to war with you for that but I think its factual

The dude started out as a musician, went broke and got a lifeline through a sitcom.. and went on to become a superstar.... He wasn't a trained actor who started on stage

I said he should stick to action/comedic roles... Coz when he goes serious looking for award recognition . . He falls flat and is exceptionally boring

He's a personable fella in real life... I've always been a fan of his going back to the 90s but he needs to drop the nice guy save the world persona and go left with screen roles

Regarding the remainder of your post... I personally liked Ali... Still think it's his best performance in motion picture

im about to go and buy the biggest tomato I can find so i can hurl it at this nigga

1. Only 2 films in the 2016 pic are Comic Book movies.

2. Why not use a correspondent year like 2015 for 1995. When you had film like:

Ex Machina
Dope
Get Hard
Mad Max: Fury Road
Spy
Sicario
Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
The Gift
Straight Outta Compton
The Martian
Creed
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
The Hateful Eight
The Revenant

And only 3 comic book movies came out that year. But we know why you chose 2016.';;lll

When I say comic book nerd shit, i'm talkin about any animation , star wars, geek shit, you know what yall like lol stop playing dumb.

Either way, that list you dropped is trash compared to the movies in the 90s.

A bunch of Chevy & Ford robots fighting eachother speaking english from outer space. Using swords and feeling pain.

:tuh:

Back