Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinion Thread: Cinema Edition

I've never seen ET, Glory, Godfather, Clockers and City of Gold

Avatar was completely trash and it was a rip off of a movie

Lion King was not that great

^^^^never seen ET also.

Pacific Rim 2 was actually a decent movie. It was better than I thought it'd be.

you aint missing nothing

i'm about to sum it up

Blind man gets taken advantage of by non blind people.

Blind man feels the wrist sizes of women to determine if they are fat or skinny to decide if he wants to sleep with them. Nevermind the fact that they could be skinny and possibly busted, but as long as they not fat in his eyes, they cool to fuck.

Blind man abuses drugs.

Blind man is great at playing music.
I mean...if you blind, do you really give a fuck what she look like as long as she slugging? Niggas can identify a linebacker wrist

I mean...if you blind, do you really give a fuck what she look like as long as she slugging? Niggas can identify a linebacker wrist
this is my gripe with the movie and the liberties they had

i dont doubt that somewhere deep down, Ray may have done something similar to this, but if you're blind, how do you know what a fat person looks like or hell, even a skinny person

i think it was more to play up the fact that he had all these relationships with these random women who for some reason, didnt give a shit they were fucking a blind man

FYI @Duwop, since you like to read fam, i suggest going to ya library (ive read them online and they dont have the same feel, but if you want that connect, i'll link you) and see if they got the Walking Dead graphic novels. WAY better than the show. I dont blame you for not watching, but the show was actually good prior to season 3, then it went off the rails. I would just stick to the comics. WAY more of an emotional connection to the characters and the storyline is pretty good as well

The comic is trash now

Batman, Spiderman and X Men the only comic book movies that matter, fuck all that other bullshit that these dudes be fighting over on the site

I'm not saying they're wack, it's just not for me. It's all business tho.

If I sold M&Ms and 90% of the M&Ms I sold were the red ones then ofc I'm gonna focus on pushing the red ones. I get it from a business prospective, but it's fuckin up the quality of cinema.

I see your point.

But I don't think it's that bad. Especially with the success of streaming service exclusives getting such large budgets....

I'm not saying they're wack, it's just not for me. It's all business tho.

If I sold M&Ms and 90% of the M&Ms I sold were the red ones then ofc I'm gonna focus on pushing the red ones. I get it from a business prospective, but it's fuckin up the quality of cinema.
You gotta put some of that on streaming as well.

Back