Duwop

I don't write the show, I just play my part ??‍♂
Mod Squad
2020 Best Rivlary Du vs Beta
Jan 18, 2017
Baltimore Charm City Maryland
ABW Bucks
$223,275,899
Shit a 6/10 being generous as fuck due to the influence on the culture.

Niggaz been forcing me to watch this shit my whole life. Seen this movie 1,000 times. And it gets worse with every replay.

Best part about getting older is that I don't hang around them niggaz who keep this shit in the rotation no more.....

But it's cool to keep in touch online. Y'all still my niggaz

AP2.0

Nothins the same & damn I just want my friend back
Site Administrator
2020 ABW Most Abusive Mod
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$871,015,851
I definitely agree with the audiences rating of 94%. It was a great movie. This nigga is 5'7" but he was fearless and cocky and he didn't take disrespect even when he was a nobody. I recognized references from music and other movies and I can see why it was such an influential film in that regard. And also, why so many young dudes would be so into it.

The ending was nuts! This nigga was high as a kite, he'd just killed his best friend, and saw his sister die and he still took out as many niggas as he could and died the only way he could.

I didn't makes the incest connection though. Even when his sister was throwing herself at him, he was like, "What are you doing?". He didn't want her like that, he was genuinely confused by what she was doing. She was grief stricken and they'd just given her medicine to sleep too. So, sorry AP, I don't agree with that notion, she just wasn't in her right mind.
thank you for your review...real spill

AP2.0

Nothins the same & damn I just want my friend back
Site Administrator
2020 ABW Most Abusive Mod
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$871,015,851
i forgot...but people still got a lot to say

Status
Not open for further replies.