Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Marvel's Black Panther

Rate

• Total voters
Limitless Du has arrived to champion the cause of our misrepresented brothers and sisters in the motherland.

Who also said this about the African base moive

i think it diminishes black america's struggle during black history month...

niggaz hate themselves so much that they completly will ignore their own culture and will full on adapt a fictional comic book nation.....

niggaz botu to be rocking dashiki's talking bout they from wakanda completely ignoring their ancestors pain, struggle, and progress in america..

black history month is supposed to be about black history....here in america...

not african culture...the african struggle ain't part of who we are today....

niggaz was slaves, and have been trying thir best to make it out of that slave class mentality in a country that is constantly trying to keep you there...

that creates a unique mindset..a mindset that has produced some great minds, and greater accomplishments that have helped all man...

we can't ignore that story a fictional one....or one that is not ours..

but we constantly do it.....

every year it gets worse.....

but this year might be the heaviest blow...

the blackest movie in hollywood that has nothing to do with black american history is coming out i black history month......

:think2:

He just looking out for his African brothers and sisters. Even tho just 2 years ago he felt otherwise.... :hahaha:

Like mad people think Chapelle stupid for leaving all that money on the table. But he realized he didn't like the way certain people were laughing at his jokes. People will miss the point and focus on the spectacle...

Same shit going on here.... The day one of the actors or the director say they regret anything about this movie... Imma laaaaugh

Not at them... Cuz I understand their argument.... Imma laugh at y'all cuz y'all go so hard to defend it...

Who also said this about the African base moive

He just looking out for his African brothers and sisters. Even tho just 2 years ago he felt otherwise.... :hahaha:
Y'all really see what y'all wanna see.... That's crazy how y'all post shit to reinforce my point, but you think it damaged it....

Crazy

Like I'm literally pointing out how niggaz are abandoning their own identity for a African nation that ain't even real.... And some how that disproves my argument today.

Y'all really see what y'all wanna see.... That's crazy how y'all post shit to reinforce my point, but you think it damaged it....

Crazy

You have no point. You haven't had one for 2+ years now.

Do I need to quote you from that thread where you also said peoples excitement somehow meant that they were disregarding movies like NJC, or Boyz n Tha Hood, or Menace.

:hahaha:.....even YOU didn't know what point you wanted to argue.

It's cool.
Y'all see what y'all wanna see..

I can't have a discussion about things niggaz don't even wanna acknowledge.

I voted overrated.

You got it

You can dig all the posts you want though..I don't have the energy to dig all the posts of niggaz saying they so happy this movie coming out cuz they tired of the portrayal of black people in movies like those you just mentioned....I swear

Y'all niggaz and this movie.. :smh:

You can dig all the posts you want though..I don't have the energy to dig all the posts of niggaz saying they so happy this movie coming out cuz they tired of the portrayal of black people in movies like those you just mentioned....I swear

Nah fam it seems like its YOU and this movie.

You think just cuz niggas was clownin and having a good time dressing up in African garb or as King Jaffe to the movie theater.. which is essentially cosplay...

That translates to niggas wanting to abandon their earthly possessions in the states or wherever theyre at to move to Wakanda?

Knock it the fuck off Du

You saying that like it's a bad thing to have MORE representation of black people.. :tuh:

It's no different then folks saying they tried of slave movies, yet you don't come down on them with your "it's the black american experience" post. When that sentiment is expressed.

Must be 2 sides. :foh5:

Like I said.

Y'all see what y'all wanna see.

Be well brethren

giphy.gif

I don't want no smoke
:mybad:

Bruh Disney misappropriated the fuck outta African culture to make wakanda.... It was the exact same thing as the white politicians in kente cloth...

But niggaz don't give a fuck.... They do the same shit... Rocking dashiki's n shit with 0% knowledge of what region, country, tribe, significance of the the patterns they wearing... They just know it's African shit
Dashikis are actually east Indian attire

Back