Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Marvel's Black Panther

Rate

• Total voters

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Black Panther (2018) - IMDb

Synopsis:
After the death of his father, T'Challa returns home to the African nation of Wakanda to take his rightful place as king. When a powerful enemy suddenly reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king -- and as Black Panther -- gets tested when he's drawn into a conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people

1594312501298.png

Its good for a PG superhero movie

I fell sleep at the theater during the long ass battle scene

For the hype it got the story wasn't very good. The only thing good I can say about the movie was the performance of Michael B Jordan.
so same question i asked Ohmars about his feelings about the source material

If im just being completely honest. While i did enjoy the film and thought it was a great introduction to one of my favorite marvel characters, the response it got about HOW GOOD it was, was a bit overrated. It was a great, fun watch, absolutely. The push for the oscars was a bit much though. I wouldnt call it an Oscar worthy film. Granted though, a lot of films that go to the oscars I wouldnt call Oscar worthy films, but Oscar worthy is just the highest accolade we can give a film at the moment.

I've always maintained it was a good movie.

It just wasn't as big of a deal as niggaz made it out to be.

It wasn't perfect.

And it is 100% niggaz overreacting to shit cuz it's the current trend.

MBJ stole every scene he was in. He pushed the movie up a whole point by himself.

Back