Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underground Champion of the Week: Vol 1

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I still feel a way about being late to discovering Griselda, so I wanna make sure I'm up to speed with the dope artists who are still underground.

But my patience is too short to sift through the Underground thread and listen to all the drops, but I think this will be a dope way for me and others to get put onto newer artists.

The Rules

Every week between Mon - Thurs everybody will be able to submit a song from an artist who is underground or on the come up. THE SONG HAD TO HAVE BEEN RELEASED WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.

For this week yall only have today and tomorrow to submit your song. For the weeks moving forward you'll have Mon-Thurs.

We'll try a public voting system but if there's low participation due to these artists being unknown, i'll take over the voting.

I'll keep a list of each Champion of the Week and then every so many months I'll post a playlist of the winning songs on the socials.​

I still feel a way about being late to discovering Griselda, so I wanna make sure I'm up to speed with the dope artists who are still underground.​
I think the reason why you and many that use to post in the IC missed it is because yall were too busy in popular threads posting about the latest trending topic.

I think the reason why you and many that use to post in the IC missed it is because yall were too busy in popular threads posting about the latest trending topic.

Nah, I made threads on here in 2017 with new griselda music, I just never really sat down and listened to their whole discography till last year.

It takes.more than 1 or 2 songs for.to really fuck with an artist. I need to see you drop back to back bangers before I say ," yea it's time for me to reallly check out their discography

Nah, I made threads on here in 2017 with new griselda music, I just never really sat down and listened to their whole discography till last year.

It takes.more than 1 or 2 songs for.to really fuck with an artist. I need to see you drop back to back bangers before I say ," yea it's time for me to reallly check out their discography
Yeah, I remember those threads. I posted in them. It was grumpy that really put us on tho. He has that trait. Achewon, waterseeds, dupervillian, and genocide got that trait too.

They're like the underground HipHop archeologist. Always diggin lol.

Back