Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not as bad as the early reviews say at all, but Mark Wahlberg was a horrible pick for Sully. It’s like they didnt know the character at all.

Guess this is a polarizing one

atleast video game adaptations aren’t complete shit anymore

I’ll watch this at some point

It was decent

I liked the cameo of the voice actor

2 things happened that made me wonder what the rating was lol

When Braddock slit his throat and it was barely a red line lol

Also Chloe walked out the ocean in a white tee and it wasn't see through lol

Elena Fisher isn't in the movie which seems like a huge change. She's pretty essential to the game so not sure why she wasn't included

I actually though Sully and Drake were pretty good with the chemistry compared to the game

I remembered bits and parts of the game so I couldn't really tell what stayed true and what was changed

This article mentions the comparison

Damn they ruined their own character. Nate is a sucker so far. There is barely any fighting, he keeps running and no one got shot yet. Where the fuck are the fist fights and gun fights? So far only the old man died getting his neck slit. Tom is too short to be Nate too. Oh well I am watching for free but this hurts the games legacy smh...pointless movie

Edit

Chloe the first one to pop somebody lol

For those unfamiliar with the games (why have you not played them? Go play them) this is how Nate gets down

Last edit

He finally picked up a gun at the end of the movie

Last edited:
Watching now. Not bad. Holland is good as Drake. I normally hate walhberg... But he's cool.

And tati Gabrielle is gorgeous as usual. I really hope she plays akasha

31 mins in. This movie is lifeless and feels cheap. Devastated as Uncharted has been one of my favorite game series ever.

2nd half picks up to a decent 90s action adventure but still not what I wished it would of been. Ol girl sexy as fuck tho.

Back