Welcome To aBlackWeb

a.mann

If you could read the signs this has actually been brewing for quite some time now

THIS is the big one people!

2 heavy weights of the "woke" "Conscious community"

Umar may have bitten off more than he could chew, going at Tariq.

Tariq's roasting and even more importantly his research game is 2nd to none
so say what you will about him, dude will come with receipts and documentation

Shit's sad,both brothers have good ideas about helping the community, this shit just looks bad on BOTH sides. Tariq gets triggered very easily and doesn't let stuff go, and

Umar won't give anybody proof that he's A. Got a Doctorate and B. The money the people donate to him is going to opening up a school. I respect Tariq a lot for what he

does for the community he speaks out about injustice and he also pays for funerals and donates to victims of police brutality. I also respect Umar for his thoughts

on the education system and the racism in it. This is wack all around I'm not choosing a side. Nobody wins when the family feuds

giphy.gif

Umar may have bitten off more than he could chew, going at Tariq.

Tariq's roasting and even more importantly his research game is 2nd to none
so say what you will about him, dude will come with receipts and documentation

Bruh u out here picking Sides? Your better than this

once Umar was put out there fucking & simping that stripper with the blonde hair,
that was a dead give away won't no damn school getting built with that donation money...

Gotta co-sign Tariq 100% on this ...and when I started to REALLY give ole boy the side-eye

Not sure if y'all are intentionally trying to down play it or just don't know all the full details of it

It's not that he fucks strippers ....he was tricking & simping on them and got played for a sucker.
And let one of the broads put him on full blast.

Don't try to convince me THOSE are respectable & admirable qualities , especially for a conscious woke " Prince of Pan Africanism" and who presents himself as a distinguished leader and teacher

Last edited:
Back