Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ultimate Madness 3 Tournament: Semi-Finals May 22

Another URL blunder happened..

So originally during the random drawing, the last 4 names was swave, prep, casey jay and twork.

Swave was selected, and then prep was about to be selected....
but him and swave were already locked in and already paid for to battle on born legacy, which is 2 weeks away
and beasley pretty much was saying its a logistical issue, to ask for the money back and shit... or w/e
swave and twork already battled, so they kinda set it up for swave vs casey & prep vs twork

i guess beasley decided it doesnt make sense for them to battle on BL if they're in the tournament, so they reverted back to the original draw
... but swave and prep only found out because a casey tweet lol

Ultimate Madness 3 Fan Bracket (woobox.com)

They saying its $10,000 to any fan that perfectly predicts the tournament bracket. Might as well give a try. Got until the 23rd to submit bracket.

Here's what the bracket looks like for reference

Eyc_8gUXIAIcQR1

just realized what u meant and nah u buggin lol twork is good for the 1st round... who ever get him in the 2nd round got a chance to get him outta there tho lol

casey is dead
Lol No Twork Is One Of my favorites , I'm saying We all know His weakness to not address that In this format Is crazy. Casey Is No Push Over either

I'm getting hyped

Y'all say some form of conspiracy dumb shit every tournament and it never pans out
As we can all see from ace winning the tournament and being the current champion of the year
Ace also choked crazy on 2 different battles ain’t no way they were getting that

URL has their favorites that they help out but ain’t no way to justify niggas choking and shit that’s why they winNing these tournaments

Back