Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

Lets be clear. This current trans movement that you and sis support is 100% white supremacy

ONE HUNNID

Just like Paul mooney said white people are bored and now simply living is not enough, they want to be something else.. "so lets pretend to be the opposite sex because we're white and we can". Those are the vibes

Now how can we protect black women based on a false white supremacist pretense that men can be women and women can be men??

How can black women FEEL protected in public restrooms if people with dicks are allowed in there??????

So who protecting the trans folks? If a dude dressed like a woman walks into the men’s room whats gonna happen?

Ok so for example a trans man walks in the men room are you gonna know it’s a trans man off the rip or not? If you’re minding your own business how the fuck would you know?

And no I’m not speaking for women so don’t flip it

Thats irrelevant to the situation. Transmen dont have this loud part of the community doing and saying what transwomen are doing

But okay

That transman will never be a man no matter the hormones they take to look like one. Regardless if I know they trans or not.

You was who you was before you got here.

You have the nerve to talk about reading and then say shit like this.

Nobody every said anything about calling them what they want to be called.

Folks are saying regardless of what you want to be called you will never be that and dont deserve or be able to invade spaces for those people.

You can respect somebody and not play into their delusion of being something they are not.

That community will say they are real women and if you say they are not your are a transphobe. If you dont date them because you say youre not a real women you are a transphobe because you are a TERF.

So youre saying they are not real women? Is that what youre saying?

Dont make it a respect thing because that has nothing to do with it

And wtf does who I dare matter in this? I’m sorry I like cisgender women bro. And you can’t make it a hate crime

Thats irrelevant to the situation. Transmen dont have this loud part of the community doing and saying what transwomen are doing

But okay

That transman will never be a man no matter the hormones they take to look like one. Regardless if I know they trans or not.

You was who you was before you got here.

Oh nevermind man you can’t answer so stfu forever

And wtf does who I dare matter in this? I’m sorry I like cisgender women bro. And you can’t make it a hate crime

A transwomen believe they are real women. They believe they are not men. They dont think they are gay you foul

I answered your first question 🎯

Now you're moving the goalpost

All I asked them is a transwoman a real women just like your mom that gave birth to you just like her mom that gave birth to her.

They doing everything but answering that simple question

All I asked them is a transwoman a real women just like your mom that gave birth to you just like her mom that gave birth to her.

They doing everything but answering that simple question
I have zero idea why anyone black would die on this hill

We already have limited rights as it is. Blurring the lines like this is more HARMFUL to the black community

Back