Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

Whats your point in here then?

Youre either against dave and him basically saying they are women but really not women.

Or

Youre either against Dave and saying that if Mike Tyson came out as Trans he would be just as much or more of a woman than your mother.

So stop riding the fence and pick a side but wanna come of as "understanding" but not say what you really think about what he was saying

where is this protecting black women?

People break down the cultural significance of certain comedians jokes all the time. Richard Pryor, Chapelle, Chris Rock, Carlin etc...there's plenty that's been written about how certain routines of there's should be analyzed ie "niggas vs black people" still being talked about nearly 30 years later. It's not that far off of a concept as you're trying to make it seem.

You can tell by this last page these niggas ain’t read shit since highschool and it’s sad af

You believe men can be women. You dont see them as different or special.

Go watch TV young bull

No wonder New Orleans fucked up. If a transwoman wants to be called a woman I will not stop them or call them otherwise. If a trans man wants to be called a man I’ll respect them and go by what they ask. That does not mean I think men and women are exactly the same. And I don’t understand your question because if you respect them your question would be pointless. So honestly fuck you question you mulatto.

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
No wonder New Orleans fucked up. If a transwoman wants to be called a woman I will not stop them or call them otherwise. If a trans man wants to be called a man I’ll respect them and go by what they ask. That does not mean I think men and women are exactly the same. And I don’t understand your question because if you respect them your question would be pointless. So honestly fuck you question you mulatto.
You have the nerve to talk about reading and then say shit like this.

Nobody every said anything about calling them what they want to be called.

Folks are saying regardless of what you want to be called you will never be that and dont deserve or be able to invade spaces for those people.

You can respect somebody and not play into their delusion of being something they are not.

That community will say they are real women and if you say they are not your are a transphobe. If you dont date them because you say youre not a real women you are a transphobe because you are a TERF.

So youre saying they are not real women? Is that what youre saying?

Dont make it a respect thing because that has nothing to do with it

• Ether
Godfrey does Paul Mooney impression on Dave new special

Hilarious...it also reminded me that in all this discussion those who've actually commented on the actually quality of the special is a mixed reaction. Dave has definitely had better specials. When it's all said and done this one won't be ranked too high in his overall catalogue

• Cap
Explain it? Just like how you think lbgqt is part of white supremacy

Lets be clear. This current trans movement that you and sis support is 100% white supremacy

ONE HUNNID

Just like Paul mooney said white people are bored and now simply living is not enough, they want to be something else.. "so lets pretend to be the opposite sex because we're white and we can". Those are the vibes

Now how can we protect black women based on a false white supremacist pretense that men can be women and women can be men??

How can black women FEEL protected in public restrooms if people with dicks are allowed in there??????

You have the nerve to talk about reading and then say shit like this.

Nobody every said anything about calling them what they want to be called.

Folks are saying regardless of what you want to be called you will never be that and dont deserve or be able to invade spaces for those people.

You can respect somebody and not play into their delusion of being something they are not.

That community will say they are real women and if you say they are not your are a transphobe. If you dont date them because you say youre not a real women you are a transphobe because you are a TERF.

So youre saying they are not real women? Is that what youre saying?

Dont make it a respect thing because that has nothing to do with it

Ok so for example a trans man walks in the men room are you gonna know it’s a trans man off the rip or not? If you’re minding your own business how the fuck would you know?

And no I’m not speaking for women so don’t flip it

Back