Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

If no one was asking for the special to be pulled, why did the head of Netflix say they weren't taking it down?

Nowhere in my posts did I ever say this wasn't the case and I dropped the link that stated it was an "activist" organization that wanted it pulled

I asked the question because of the below quote

The narrative being pushed is that Netflix employees asked for it to be pulled.

This whole shit has gotten confusing. Shit Dave still talking about this shit after loudly declaring "I'm done talking about this". Don't nobody on either side know what the fuck it is exactly they want at this point
I'm over this mess...it's a big clusterphuck atp

I think Dave probably was done with until the shit got louder

I know how you feel about this BR, but these Ts are pains in the ass...ijs

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I'm over this mess...it's a big clusterphuck atp

I think Dave probably was done with until the shit got louder

I know how you feel about this BR, but these Ts are pains in the ass...ijs

My opinion is neutral. I think both sides have an overinflated sense of self and how much their opinion matters. Those on the Chapelle side are riding for a medicore special with sub par material from a comedic great. Trans folks were given an excuse to be intentionally obtuse and miss his overall message. Both groups need to take a step back and let their egos go.

My opinion is neutral. I think both sides have an overinflated sense of self and how much their opinion matters. Those on the Chapelle side are riding for a medicore special with sub par material from a comedic great. Trans folks were given an excuse to be intentionally obtuse and miss his overall message. Both groups need to take a step back and let their egos go.
I feel you...agreed

If you got some free time, this is a good vid from a trans woman. She does the best job I've seen of presenting why trans people are mad while also explaining why some of what Dave said is understandable.

Back