Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

Regardless of how ppl feel about Rogan cuz of his podcast....like....he's not funny. He's a big name but a talented comedian? No.

That's why I said this is the equivalent of taking a jake paul fight. Dave had to help create one of the most iconic sketch shows we've seen and be at the top of the comedy game. All Rogan had to do was host fear factor and talk about hunting elk and beef jerky on a weekly basis to share a stage with the GOAT. Niggas keep letting untalented white ppl fail up for a bag.

Lmaoooo chile miss me with this bullshit.

I don't have an alias blackrai... sorry, bitch
Bitch I don't have an alias
A negative reaction means I disagree and a positive reaction to someone counter arguing your points means I agree with them.

What is there you don't get?

U people talk in circles all day not changing your stances and u enjoy it. I enjoy lurking/skimming.

Keep entertaining me and get tf on b4 I change the channel this shit ain't interactive kmt
GleamingPotableDingo-size_restricted.gif

So in other words...you're a bitch who hides in the shadows instead of actually speaking up. If that's the role you wanna play have at it

Regardless of how ppl feel about Rogan cuz of his podcast....like....he's not funny. He's a big name but a talented comedian? No.

That's why I said this is the equivalent of taking a jake paul fight. Dave helped create one of the most iconic sketch shows we've seen and be at the top of the comedy game. All Rogan had to do was host fear factor and talk about hunting elk and beef jerky on a weekly basis to share a stage with the GOAT. Niggas keep letting untalented white ppl fail up for a bag.

That's basically espn and most sports shows innit? Accomplished athletes and cac analysts

That's why I said this is the equivalent of taking a jake paul fight. Dave helped create one of the most iconic sketch shows we've seen and be at the top of the comedy game. All Rogan had to do was host fear factor and talk about hunting elk and beef jerky on a weekly basis to share a stage with the GOAT. Niggas keep letting untalented white ppl fail up for a bag.

Even wilder is he used to stay in beefs over him accusing people of stealing his jokes. Idk who would look to him as a comic to steal jokes from but that shit used to actually be a thing for a while

Even wilder is he used to stay in beefs over him accusing people of stealing his jokes. Idk who would look to him as a comic to steal jokes from but that shit used to actually be a thing for a while
If Dave wanted to team up with an edgy white comedian who is actually good at comedy....Anthony Jeselnik was right there lol.

*this is not an endorsement of jeselnik

If Dave wanted to team up with an edgy white comedian who is actually good at comedy....Anthony Jeselnik was right there lol.

*this is not an endorsement of jeselnik
They been rocking for years
It's probably cause they're both friends with a fan base and decided to get guap together. I do question some of these comedians and their circles tho. Chris rock and luis ck(should've been swinging on him over his n word use) now dave and joe.
Sometimes they be on their being a comedian over everything else like some gays over being black.

Dave taking the Mayweather approach and using controversy and the villain role to keep people tuning in

Back