Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

anti-gay views doesnt take courage

the fuck are you talking about? lol

I simply said... for the most part.. if you say some shit knowing you prolly gon get stomped the fuck out for saying it... takes some courage.

Didnt say I agreed with it or if it was right or wrong lol.

What was said that was specifically anti-gay?

Got a few questions.

First of all, what is the National Black Justice Coalition?

Never heard of them.

Second, why are they speaking out against....................."transphobic"................comments he's made?

Which brings me to my next question, which is............are they really a coaltion for quote/unquote "black justice?"

Or is it just another organization using the plight of black people as a guise to further the LGBT agenda?

Hate to be that guy, but..............

I don't know man gif.gif

Last edited:
Got a few questions.

First of all, what is the National Black Justice Coalition?

Never heard of them.

Second, why are they speaking out against....................."transphobic"................comments he's made?

Which brings me to my next question, which is............are they really a coaltion for quote/unquote "black justice?"

Or is just another organization using the plight of black people as a guise to further the LGBT agenda?

Hate to be that guy, but..............

View attachment 663405
LMAO no you don't

Cancel culture is as real as bigfoot..

He will be aight bet money most people havent even watched they are just responding to Dave + trans =đź—Ł

I simply said... for the most part.. if you say some shit knowing you prolly gon get stomped the fuck out for saying it... takes some courage.

Didnt say I agreed with it or if it was right or wrong lol.

What was said that was specifically anti-gay?

lmaoooo yo this might be the silliest shit you ever said. lets stop trying to paint dave as some martyr for free speech.

if you take this stance then you have to say what trump does and says takes courage, or sage steele, or candace owens or some random racist person on the street

being ignorant doesnt take courage lmao
no matter the blowback

I don’t think what Dave said was brave at all. He just pointed out the hypocrisy of the outrage of Dababy being criticized for what he said about trans people and him actually killing someone with no real backlash

But it still goes back for me Da Baby didnt say anything about them.

Folks interrupted that way

but what you said still stand for me

And he is proving their point as well. It's the Spiderman meme in real life. People are overselling it calling him brave for this shit though. Ain't shit brave about what he did
If I may interject...calling someone who unapologetically said wtf they said, brave, is French for "thank you so much for saying what I wanted to say, but I didn't want to be looked at as homophobic/misogynistic/racist/sexist ("canceled") ..."

Back