Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

And when the fans are booing the team for it I say fuck the fans and every other cunt that agrees with them. It just highlights how backwards the country really is that we boo players for displaying an anti-racist gesture (and I don't want to hear no 'we should separate politics from sport' bollocks), and when you can't get the Prime Minister or the government to criticise them then you know the country's fucked. Nah, fuck England. Nothing against the players but these racist fucks we call the English population don't deserve seeing their team being successful.

Yeah I agree with that, its not just England its every teams/countries fans (international or domestic) that take the knee now... Also, Boris saying that cricket player (i forget his name) was dealt with harshly for his old tweets just highlights this institutional issue...

I still want England to win though, it will make the players heros and highlight their fights and causes, giving them more power and a bigger voice and platform...

England winning will also inspire the kids not just to get into football but sport full stop... It will also likely get sport alot more funding too, communities and councils need more sport funding as its normally the first thing cut in budgets, since COVID sport has been hit big time...

3 teams can advance from the group stages

View attachment 557575

They get harder draws though... The first seed get a more favourable draw...

I love Micah, Roy and Nev...

Nev: Is Veria still coaching, whats he doing???

Keane... 'He just lost another job, yeah... Why do you think he's doing the punditry??? He lost his job, that's why we're all fckn doing it!!'

Goodfellas GIFs | Tenor

It's common sense that the first seeds gets favorable draws

Yeah and thats why I said if France do beat Germany in the first game they will probably go through top of the group, hence massively boosting their odds of winning... I dont think the team that finishes 3 out of that group will win the tourney...

Screenshot_20210612-063755.png

Ecuador will be looking for revenge, just as we are vs Colombia. Thank you Gareca for giving Santiago Ormeño his call up rather than Mexico.

No, you did not type this on the comment you responded to me with

It happend last time around so anything can happen.

'I dont think France will win it tbh I know alot of people are picking them but they got a tough group, France, Portugal and Germany is savage... Saying that if they beat Germany in their first game then they would defo be in a good space...

'They get harder draws though... The first seed get a more favourable draw...'

Not sure what else you want me to say...

Greece won the Euros in 2004 so of course anything can happen, I just said I dont think the team finishing 3rd will though... Tournament football is all about momentum though...

Anyways... Bale needs to step it up and get involved more, Kieffer Moore slows this Wales team down so much...

Back