Welcome To aBlackWeb

U know If U Like Someone Within The 1st 5 Secs In Meeting

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Is this true?

Ofc not in the literal sense, but within the first setting or first conversation.

Gonna make this a 2 part question.

After meeting a guy/woman that you've exchanged numbers with, how long/how many dates does he/she have on avg to capitalize? If the 1st date goes bad would u give him/her another chance?

Last edited:
Is this true?

Ofc not in the literal sense, but within the first setting or first conversation.

Gonna make this a 2 part question.

After meeting a guy that you've exchanged numbers with, how long/how many dates does he have on avg to capitalize? If the 1st date goes bad would u give him another chance?
for it to get to the point of my accepting a date invitation, there have already been a few conversations, there's already chemistry, n I already like him.

What do u mean by capitalize? Move into monogamous relationship territory?

for it to get to the point of my accepting a date invitation, there have already been a few conversations, there's already chemistry, n I already like him.

What do u mean by capitalize? Move into monogamous relationship territory?

Yea.

Moving toward a relationship isn't sumthin he leads. relationship progression is a 2 way street n we gotta be on the same page. shit, I could be the 1 who doesn't capitalize n misses the window.

On bad dates. if it's a bad date as in a dead seal happens to be on the beach we decide to take a walk on or he picks a holocaust museum to check out n the mood is somber after, that gets a pass cuz it's external.

If it's a bad date cuz there was no spark or we just didn't seem 2 be as good a match as we initially seemed, there's no need for a do-over.
And u still didn't answer the 1st question
i had to think on it. The answer is no. 15 seconds is barely enough time to get out a sentence or 2. If u had said 5 minutes, it cld have been a yes.

This is kinda like a "do u believe in love (or "like", in this case) at first sight?" question.N my answer to that has always been no.

In the OP I said I didn't literally mean 5 secs, I meant.... nvm, nigga start reading the OP

Depending on the conversation, then yes I would know if I liked someone or not.

I can't necessarily say a time frame. I think once the feelings are mutual, we can start worrying about a relationship. Depending on what happened on the first date, I possibly would give him a second chance.

I can determine early on whether or not I like a dude.
all I need is one date, like nas needed that one mic.

If the first date goes bad.
I might give him another chance
...its a very slim chance tho.
I try to be protective over my time, space and energy.

I can determine early on whether or not I like a dude.
all I need is one date, like nas needed that one mic.

If the first date goes bad.
I might give him another chance
...its a very slim chance tho.
I try to be protective over my time, space and energy.
We all should. Who u surround urself with impacts ur psyche

It takes me a while to like somebody actually....I kinda have to know what you're about before I go out with you.

You can say/do all the right things when you approach me, but I'm a cynic. I'm always waiting for that other foot to drop lol. So I can "like you" but that doesn't necessarily mean anything until I see the real you. Then we can proceed from there.

Define bad date...

It takes me a while to like somebody actually....I kinda have to know what you're about before I go out with you.

You can say/do all the right things when you approach me, but I'm a cynic. I'm always waiting for that other foot to drop lol. So I can "like you" but that doesn't necessarily mean anything until I see the real you. Then we can proceed from there.

Define bad date...

Yeah man

a-toast.gif

Define bad date...

I always find myself agreeing with you.

I never had a bad first date. But im open alot so if i get her number and she responds ill definitely see whats up. I can be slow moving tho so sometimes they initiate the date.

you can sense their energy the first time yall eyes meet while in conversation

you either feel a warmness or nothing.....

if it's nothing don't force it...keep it moving

if it's warm... see where it goes

Back