Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

That only furthers my point.

These niggas in here acting like someone begged him to do the movie. It was most likely the other way.

He leveraged that shit.
And my response to that is...AND? Lol!

I don't really care who did what to get the movie done. The Rock won. Fuck dimming my light cause other niggas can't afford shades.

Them niggas want to talk shit I'd sit out Fast 9 and make a dope ass Hobbs 2. Let that Fast 9 shit flop. Like I said before, nobody going to see Teretto and Pearce. They needed the Rock and Statham to make the last one pop.

If Tyrese had the clout, selling power, production company, and drive to do the spinoff, I'd be sitting here saying the same about him. He's just bitter.

And my response to that is...AND? Lol!

I don't really care who did what to get the movie done. The Rock won. Fuck dimming my light cause other niggas can't afford shades.

Them niggas want to talk shit I'd sit out Fast 9 and make a dope ass Hobbs 2. Let that Fast 9 shit flop. Like I said before, nobody going to see Teretto and Pearce. They needed the Rock and Statham to make the last one pop.

If Tyrese had the clout, selling power, production company, and drive to do the spinoff, I'd be sitting here saying the same about him. He's just bitter.

People were going to see Paul Walker. They're friend. That died. Maybe that's why they're mad. They didn't need the rock until homeboy passed. Then he came in a switched up knowing the history niggas had and how they kept it. Paul Walker wouldn't have moved the same that's why niggas took it to heart. It wasn't just business.

I don't hate the rock I just see through the obvious bullshit.

It's you niggas hate for tyrese that's the problem. Because of how he comes across yall writing off his issue completely. But its legitimate.

You made the mistake of assuming I have a problem with Tyrese. Tyrese is hilarious when he's not in his feelings about something.

Revisionist history like a motherfucker, rock revitalized the whole series, his first movie did almost 300 Ms more than the previous one.

They making the 9th right now and the 10th is already greenlit l, so really what's the problem? If tyrese wasnt bitching so much he could have probably been in the spinoff and gotten another check considering he so obviously needs one. As is, everybody eating still and any sour grapes is just player hating.

Attachments

• 20190813_203938.jpg
    20190813_203938.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 23
People were going to see Paul Walker. They're friend. That died. Maybe that's why they're mad. They didn't need the rock until homeboy passed. Then he came in a switched up knowing the history niggas had and how they kept it. Paul Walker wouldn't have moved the same that's why niggas took it to heart. It wasn't just business.
Hobbs was introduced in Fast Five, Paul died while shooting Fast 7

I don't hate the rock I just see through the obvious bullshit.

It's you niggas hate for tyrese that's the problem. Because of how he comes across yall writing off his issue completely. But its legitimate.
same here.

its funny when they said someone in the cast had a problem ...everyone said tyrese first.
but it was vin.
i think colorism is deep in people.

the rock is like bruno mars......no defined color.
and i think thats why he did this movie in samoa...he showing yall he aint black.

but i can at least give him props for bring in kevin hart.

The Rock is the Peoples Champion. Fuck Tyrese lame ass. I remember when he tried to shit on Ginuwine and Tank the niggas he was doing the tour with. So he got a history of being a hater.

My real concern is can they stop making these shits. Why do you need 9 movies ?

same here.

its funny when they said someone in the cast had a problem ...everyone said tyrese first.
but it was vin.
i think colorism is deep in people.

the rock is like bruno mars......no defined color.
and i think thats why he did this movie in samoa...he showing yall he aint black.

but i can at least give him props for bring in kevin hart.

Has Vin Disel ever showed anybody he is black? Name one black role he did? He even more racially ambiguous than the Rock

Has Vin Disel ever showed anybody he is black? Name one black role he did? He even more racially ambiguous than the Rock
you are right.
he never said he was black or half black that i know of.

this is colorless nigga problems.

i just find it strange that if people can go either way....they choose to not side with black people or even acknowledge their roots.

i never liked vin either.....
but he does tons of shit in the DR. thats why hes always there.

you are right.
he never said he was black or half black that i know of.

this is colorless nigga problems.

i just find it strange that if people can go either way....they choose to not side with black people or even acknowledge their roots.

i never liked vin either.....
but he does tons of shit in the DR. thats why hes always there.

The Rock been said he had a black father he actually played his black father on 70s show. Idk how active his dad was but Rock also started our Nation of Domination. His Samoan thing got big after he already blew up in wrestling.

How can actors be mad about other actors roles? Be mad at the company

The Rock been said he had a black father he actually played his black father on 70s show. Idk how active his dad was but Rock also started our Nation of Domination. His Samoan thing got big after he already blew up in wrestling.

How can actors be mad about other actors roles? Be mad at the company
i think they are mad because he could did both and not hold up other people.

he does movies and ballers at the same time along with other things.

thats why i think people see it as a big fuck you.

Ain't nobody going to see Tyrese in no Fast and Furious movies.

3a69846903dbd941d174fa5fd669ae27e5148507780a2c18bf73422acf12ef3d.jpg

Last edited:
Back