Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

They wanted to be shooting it already isn't that what all the fuss 2 yrs ago was about? And I doubt this was what Vin diesel was talking about since he doesn't fuck w dude.

So because they didn't want to wait another year to shoot Fast 9, Rock was supposed to turn down the film offered to him by the same people making Fast 9?

So because they didn't want to wait another year to shoot Fast 9, Rock was supposed to turn down the film offered to him by the same people making Fast 9?

He could have just done another f&f so yes. It was a selfish move. He's not hurting. He's doing pretty good. He could stand to spread it around to the niggas that helped up his profile.

I'm done going back and forth about this tho. You win.

He could have just done another f&f so yes. It was a selfish move. He's not hurting. He's doing pretty good. He could stand to spread it around to the niggas that helped up his profile.

The people that helped up his profile are the very people that wanted him to do a spinoff....

Why does he have to look after niggas he only know professionally? They ain't family and they probably barely friends if that. And if they family like Tyrese always claiming why not be happy for that man?

Tyrese a selfish asshole at the end of the day. Mad his money got pushed back and lashing out at the most visible target. Get your weight up and stand on your own two nigga!

Just because tyrese the only one willing to rock the boat doesn't mean he's the only one mad about it. Nobody really talking on either side but we've heard multiple stories about niggas on the cast not fucking with the rock, egos clashing etc, etc, haven't heard anyone on from the cast saying that shit about tyrese tho.

Just because tyrese the only one willing to rock the boat doesn't mean he's the only one mad about it. Nobody really talking on either side but we've heard multiple stories about niggas on the cast not fucking with the rock, egos clashing etc, etc, haven't heard anyone on from the cast saying that shit about tyrese tho.
I don't see what any of them would be mad about. And if they are, I don't see why the Rock should care.

Last edited:
I don't see why any of them would be mad about. And if they are, I don't see why the Rock should care.

He obviously does since he waited for the results to start taking shots. He felt vindicated.

If he didn't care and there wasn't an issue...

I literally pointed out the movies he starred in.

He took food off the plates of the regulars they didn't need a spinoff. Bet he pitched and pushed for it tho as opposed to just doing another f&f.
Shit was about egos imo. His won out.

True.

It wasn't just the producers.

Otherwise I don't think Tyrese would've singled him out like that.

Y'all do know Rock owns the production company 7Bucks with his ex wife and her new husband? 7bucks produced this movie

In conjunction with Chris Morgan productions. The guy who has at least written the 5 movies prior to this, this movie and Fast 9(wrote and produced/producing both).

That only furthers my point.

These niggas in here acting like someone begged him to do the movie. It was most likely the other way.

He leveraged that shit.

A whole lot of speculation going on on the part of the people that are mad at the Rock. A lot of fact ignoring as well.

Last edited:
Did y'all know that Statham is one of the producers of the movie as well?

A whole lot of speculation going on the part of the people that are mad at the Rock. A lot of fact ignoring as well.

I don't hate the rock I just see through the obvious bullshit.

It's you niggas hate for tyrese that's the problem. Because of how he comes across yall writing off his issue completely. But its legitimate.

Back