Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

Producers picked The Rock & Jason to do a spin off they wrote & yall mad at just The Rock? Df is going on in here. I got niggas saying a millionaire (The Rock) is taking food off another millionaires plate(Tyrese), because he agreed to do a movie, the other nigga wasnt even picked for. That shit sound like str8 up jealousy.

This is like you working at a job, a few more years than another guy & you telling everyone that hes fucking up your career and money because you find out management gave him a promotion to head another division, that you wanted.

Last edited:
He was doing bit roles and playing tooth fairies before fast 5.

His biggest roles were the rundown and scorpion king. F&F put him on. That shit made him blockbuster.

Now because of egos taking food off niggas plates for no reason other than to show he can. Dwayne johnson is a fuck nigga.

The Rock had been starring in movies since The Rundown. He was coming off starring in Faster when Fast 5 dropped. So he was doing a little bit more than bit roles.

Whose food did he take?

The Rock had been starring in movies since The Rundown. He was coming off starring in Faster when Fast 5 dropped. So he was doing a little bit more than bit roles.

Whose food did he take?

Which of those roles was bigger than his role as Hobbs?

I aint a rock fan. Try to avoid his movies and all that.

But if im The Rock and motherfuckers offer me millions to do a movie, the thought of turning it down for Tyrese or anyone would never cross my mind.

I'm going for the millions and I cant be mad at dude for doing the same shit I would do.

Fuck the Rock though. He just come across as a corny dude to me. Same way all these overly positive motherfuckers are corny.

Producers picked The Rock & Jason to do a spin off they wrote & yall made at just The Rock? Df is going on in here. I got niggas saying a millionaire (The Rock) is taking food off another millionaires plate(Tyrese), because he agreed to do a movie, the other nigga wasnt even picked for. That shit sound like str8 up jealousy.

This is like you working at a job, a few more years than another guy & you telling everyone that hes fucking up your career and money because you find out management gave him a promotion to head another division, that you wanted.

The bold is the biggest head scratcher.

Producers picked The Rock & Jason to do a spin off they wrote & yall made at just The Rock? Df is going on in here. I got niggas saying a millionaire (The Rock) is taking food off another millionaires plate(Tyrese), because he agreed to do a movie, the other nigga wasnt even picked for. That shit sound like str8 up jealousy.

Why are you comparing this to your Walmart gig?

Hobbs obviously had the bigger impact but you tried to make it seem like he hadn't starred in his own movies and was only doing bit parts outside of two films.

And I'll ask again, whose food did he take?

I literally pointed out the movies he starred in.

He took food off the plates of the regulars they didn't need a spinoff. Bet he pitched and pushed for it tho as opposed to just doing another f&f.
Shit was about egos imo. His won out.

I literally pointed out the movies he starred in.

He took food off the plates of the regulars they didn't need a spinoff. Bet he pitched and pushed for it tho as opposed to just doing another f&f.
Shit was about egos imo. His won out.

You pointed out 2 of 6 movies he'd starred in and not even the most recent. But I digress.

Vin Diesel announced years ago that spinoffs were in early development. You've decided to run with the assumption that the Rock pushed for this spinoff behind the scenes contrary to all public info.

And how does this spinoff take food off anyone else's plate? Aren't they shooting Fast 9 right now? The movie wasn't canceled, just pushed back. By the people who make all of the movies.

You pointed out 2 of 6 movies he'd starred in and not even the most recent. But I digress.

Vin Diesel announced years ago that spinoffs were in early development. You've decided to run with the assumption that the Rock pushed for this spinoff behind the scenes contrary to all public info.

And how does this spinoff take food off anyone else's plate? Aren't they shooting Fast 9 right now? The movie wasn't canceled, just pushed back. By the people who make all of the movies.

They wanted to be shooting it already isn't that what all the fuss 2 yrs ago was about? And I doubt this was what Vin diesel was talking about since he doesn't fuck w dude.

Back