Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

I thought the shit was as good if not better than the other fast and furious films. The comedy was hitting better for sure. I'd even go as far to say this was more of an action comedy than straight action.

Fair. I don't see a problem with what he's saying. They wasted a year, they're off to a bad start and could potentially be losing money and watered down a solid product. Shit was unnecessary.

Call it hate, or bitterness because of the source it dont change the facts tho.

I'm gonna see it now based on what's been said about it.

The previews didn't impress me.........and I think they made a mistake by not showing the Samoan angle with his family in the previews.

Didn't even know about that until I saw it on HBO's First Look....or Making Of, whatever it's called.

Fair. I don't see a problem with what he's saying. They wasted a year, they're off to a bad start and could potentially be losing money and watered down a solid product. Shit was unnecessary.

Call it hate, or bitterness because of the source it dont change the facts tho.

Yeah, it makes him look bad.........but everything he said was true.

There was no reason for a spinoff.

It's almost as if the Rock thought he could become bigger than the franchise and was hoping to start his own franchise off the spinoff so he could get more money and not have to split it with the other co-stars.

Kinda foul when you think about it.

The production company/studio is just as guilty for going along with it.

It basically seems like their main goal was to build a franchise with Hobbs and Shaw and freeze all the other stars out so they wouldn't have to pay them.

Rock and Vin Diesel would've probably been a bigger draw.........and I wouldn't be surprised if Rock pitched it to him, but Diesel probably didn't feel right about not including everybody else.

Last edited:
Yeah, it makes him look bad.........but everything he said was true.

There was no reason for a spinoff.

It's almost as if the Rock thought he could become bigger than the franchise and was hoping to start his own franchise off the spinoff so he could get more money and not have to depend and/or split the money with the other co-stars.

Kinda foul when you think about it.

The production company/studio is just as guilty for going along with it.

It basically seems like their main goal was to build a franchise with Hobbs and Shaw and freeze all the other stars out so they wouldn't have to pay them.

Rock and Vin Diesel would've probably been a bigger draw.........and I wouldn't be surprised if Rock pitched it to him, but Diesel probably didn't feel right about not including everybody else.
Them two dint like each other

Han and Roman got they ass beat in London.

And to not lose a fight is corny.
Its a movie
Principal fam...they more supportive cast...additionally Vin Diesel had them cut out a scene of banter between the Rock and Shaw during the end credits of the last movie cuz he didn’t want them to outshine him....all of them crazy

Back