Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

The underlying issue here is Black on Black crime. The fact these dudes have a badge is blinding you from that, but see, apparently It’s so bad that even cops ain’t above it.

It’s not a “blue” issue. Lol.

And how is it ppl can throw shade at the motive of the white men “in charge” who actually did something about it, and in the same breath y’all not questioning the motive of the black cops who took this man life?? But then if they did nothing you would still question the motive of the white man “in charge”? See it’s the same problem, y’all still doing black on black crime with your ethical decision making. Dudes is pure cowards and sense of justice is false at best, the average can’t even set the order right or make the correct judgement on the situation. Black devils.

Deadass felt like I had a stroke trying to comprehend what the fuck this nigga talking about.

Not sure if I'm gonna watch it or not.

My main point was that paid leave should've never been given in any of the videos that showed black people being killed by cops.

Never intended for this to be a discussion about which video was worse.

Also, a lot of this is subjective too.

The Tyre video might've been more graphic and brutal, but the end result was the same.

In all of these situations, the common denominator is excessive force that resulted in people getting killed.

Basically, none of those situations should've even been debatable.

They all should've been treated the same way those 5 cops are being treated now.

Regardless of race.

Bottom line, I'm not gonna dismiss it was coincidence that the only cops who got charged and arrested out the gate were black.

Like I said earlier, both things can be true.

This could be one of the most horrific police brutality videos ever seen...........and it could also be a case of making an example out of those black cops.

I know you weren’t intending to compare how brutal the videos are.

Could they be making an example out them cops? Yeah. But these cats did something completely different. They beat homie up like they was the fuckin nWo.

Two things can be true.

I know you weren’t intending to compare how brutal the videos are.

Could they be making an example out them cops? Yeah. But these cats did something completely different. They beat homie up like they was the fuckin nWo.

Two things can be true.

Agreed.

Regardless of how brutal the video is, they're definitely making an example out of those cops.

Whether or not that's due to their race..........or the brutality of the video..............is where we seem to differ.

But we both agree that two things can be true.

Last edited:
The underlying issue here is Black on Black crime. The fact these dudes have a badge is blinding you from that, but see, apparently It’s so bad that even cops ain’t above it.

It’s not a “blue” issue. Lol.

And how is it ppl can throw shade at the motive of the white men “in charge” who actually did something about it, and in the same breath y’all not questioning the motive of the black cops who took this man life?? But then if they did nothing you would still question the motive of the white man “in charge”? See it’s the same problem, y’all still doing black on black crime with your ethical decision making. Dudes is pure cowards and sense of justice is false at best, the average can’t even set the order right or make the correct judgement on the situation. Black devils.

how is it not a cop issue when the killers are cops? Wtf are you even talking about?

Last edited:
I'm not around as much these days but I'm telling y'all right now, my tolerance for trolls and self hating black people is extremely low

I will be clapping accounts as I see fit to. I'm on that kinda time. I'm not explaining myself either

This not the place to be spewing whatever fuck shit you on

Also, they've already started the bullshit on Bill Maher's show.

First thing the panel started talking about was how everything isn't about race.

Citing the old asian men killing other asians............as well as the black cops killing a black man.

And so it begins.

yeah they can get the fuck outa here with this bullshit talkin about how the cops are stressed out and make $14 an hour.

They aint beat this man to death because they were underpaid or because of lack of training smfh. Maher always pisses me off when this fuckin doof tries to talk about race with a panel full of white people

Back