Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyre Nichols Beat To Death By Memphis Police

“They all have entered not guilty pleas.”

I just wanna know what the “defense” is gonna be.

Remember these five Memphis police officers? Let me introduce you to a whistleblower, retired detective Mark Lesure from the same department. He's been on the news several times and very outspoken about the Memphis police force and their handling of the Tyre Nicholes incident. Lesure has been found shot and dead in his driveway............

Remember these five Memphis police officers? Let me introduce you to a whistleblower, retired detective Mark Lesure from the same department. He's been on the news several times and very outspoken about the Memphis police force and their handling of the Tyre Nicholes incident. Lesure has been found shot and dead in his driveway............

Damn man smh

If this was First 48, he was the one that got the KFC in the interrogation room.

4u1win4kfkf21.jpg

What were the reforms ?
Those rednecks kkk want their country back stay safe my brothas

Tennessee Republicans move bill to undo police reforms placed after Tyre Nichols’s death​

BY FILIP TIMOTIJA - 03/14/24 8:00 PM ET
SharePost
...More

AP23038791559018-e1675997759564.jpg
AP Photo/Adrian Sainz
Activists hold signs addressing the Tyre Nichols case at a Memphis City Council meeting, Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2023, in Memphis, Tenn.
Tennessee Senate Republicans passed a bill that would undo reforms enacted after the fatal beating of 29-year-old Tyre Nichols by police officers last year.
The Senate-passed bill was supported by the Statehouse Republicans for weeks. The bill is now headed to Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee’s (R) desk. If signed, it would overturn the ordinance passed by the Memphis City Council and apply statewide.
The original ordinance outlawed some traffic stops for minor violations. The legislation would prevent any local laws on traffic stops if an officer identifies or has suspicion that the person driving has broken a local ordinance, state or federal law.
State Sen. London Lamar, a Democrat representing the district where Nichols was killed, called the bill a “slap in the face.”
“Not only for our city council, but all the local governing bodies in this state, because we’re telling them you are not smart enough to decide policies to help govern your own city,” Lamar said, according to The Associated Press.
Republicans supported the legislation, saying it will help with reducing crime and showcasing examples where law enforcement uncovered violent crimes during stops.
“It’s time to take handcuffs off police and put them on criminals where they belong,” state Senator Brent Taylor said, according to The New York Times.
Nichols, a Black man, was killed in January 2023. All five officers, who are all Black, were charged with second-degree murder and civil rights violations in state court. The Department of Justice is conducting a probe into whether Memphis Police Department officers use excessive force or

Last edited:
Back