Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Tyga gets dragged out of a party & then tries to ‘Get the strap’ from a bodyguard...

Sounds like he meant that shit from the looks of the video

I disagree.

Look at his body language, reeks of uncertainty and insecurity... Kinda like them Bhad Barbie, Lil Tay and the other one.

They all display the same stance when encountering conflict... Only difference is they was some lil girls.

He wasnt about to do shit with that gun. Tyga on his Jessie Smullet shit.

I disagree.

Look at his body language, reeks of uncertainty and insecurity... Kinda like them Bhad Barbie, Lil Tay and the other one.

They all display the same stance when encountering conflict... Only difference is they was some lil girls.

How effective is it for u to let your bodyguard carry your strap.... But then he wont even let u get the strap when u want it?
Obviously y'all know tyga and body language way better than me.

He said he'd do the poppin and the negro reached for the gun. That's all I'm going off of

Obviously y'all know tyga and body language way better than me.

He said he'd do the poppin and the negro reached for the gun. That's all I'm going off of
All im sayin is he cant do no poppin even if he really wanted to with his bodyguard swattin his hand away from the strap like a fly at a bbq

That shit hilarious.

His entourage and body guard crew don't really fuck with him though.

That's what I took from it.

He got clowned by everybody.

I hope he at least showed out before getting yanked up

Like, the ridiculous amount of liabilities in giving that fool the gun.

You can 100% tell the body guard had no intentions of taking any of them risks. He was just saving face by not losing his cool.

I would have told him to back the fuck up and sit his little ass the fuck down

Especially if there was 1 in the head, great way to have an accidental discharge
Which is exactly could happen by playing around like that....

Makes no sense trying to help the nigga save face when it's clear he ain't getting that shit....

Back