Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Ty Dolla $ign & Jeremih - MIH-TY

The Beach House 3 hate sounds crazy to me that’s his 3rd best project after Free TC and Airplane Mode. Hitmaka laced him with a lot of good cuts on that album. I’m going to be checking for this new project but I hope it’s heavy Ty$ and light on Jeremiah

The Beach House 3 hate sounds crazy to me that’s his 3rd best project after Free TC and Airplane Mode. Hitmaka laced him with a lot of good cuts on that album. I’m going to be checking for this new project but I hope it’s heavy Ty$ and light on Jeremiah
BH3 can't hold a candle to BH1&2. Where you could argue is, BH3 best songs are as good as or maybe better than 1 or 2 best songs.

The difference comes when judging the entire projects. 1&2 were complete and ride all the way through. BH3 is skippable af.

Official Song:

giphy.gif

f48b8ba493d540903632c33f903efdc2.340x208x36.gif

Ty Dolla out here doin collabs with the CashMeOutside girl tho

He just lost hella cool points
That's obviously the label tho. they both signed to Atlantic. there's a chance it's one of those premade songs where they sell it to an artist and have them drop their verses in, like BOB's Nothin On You and Airplanes

Budden just previewed a song from the album, the joint was fire. I might have to cop.

Back