Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Twitter Outrage: Jess Hilarious

Cancel culture just a bunch of followers... I'm not about to cancel some shit just every body else doing it... also that bitch ain't never been funny. This the same chick that takes pics with her kids naked with each other b...

Cancel Culture has people believing everyone cares about what they care about. Or even, that they want people to care about what they care about. Ion know bruh, I hate going to do some shit and its mad people there. Over half of them people only there cause they feel like they pose to be. Those the mufuckas quick to ruin some shit.

Bruh, u ever met someone that is semi famous off of some shit u dont pay attention to?
:hahaha:

I met someone that told me I probably know of them offa twitch.

:hahaha:told me that shit of the strength of a hello and extended gaze...

Why were you giving an extended gaze to a dude? And I know it was a dude cause a chick wouldn't do that shit.

She aint funny. Too ratchet.

I know social media got her but she is fucking lucky she made this video after the IC died. It would've been a 40 page roast FOF thread for a week! maxresdefault.jpg

Lol and she act like them 9/11 niggas had on full Arab looking outfits. Hijackers more likely to be wearing cargo shorts and Vans to blend in.
All that... on top of the fact that she adopted white people's fears and sensibilities for this stunt. Black people have never been concerned about muslim terrorism, like at all. She could've at least been an ignorant bigot on her own merits instead of running with a racist Cac narrative

All that... on top of the fact that she adopted white people's fears and sensibilities for this stunt. Black people have never been concerned about muslim terrorism, like at all. She could've at least been an ignorant bigot on her own merits instead of running with a racist Cac narrative
Straight up

Why were you giving an extended gaze to a dude? And I know it was a dude cause a chick wouldn't do that shit.
It was a woman, she looked like someone I knew. It was a double take and a look to figure out if she was who I thought she was.

I'm attractive :ghost:so she said hello..I said I'm sorry I didnt mean to stare I had a feeling I seen u before.

She said, you probably know of me off my twitch...see, the story ain't as funny when I tell it that way

That was probably the most unfunny comedy bit ive ever seen in my life, and I've seen Amy Schumer do stand up.

Why are y'all more worried about "cancel culture" than this idiot using her platform idiotically?

She did some dumb ass shit and doubled down when people told her to chill. It was only after they started threatening her money that she got on camera crying and shit.

If it takes you losing money to "apologize", your apology ain't worth a damn.

Fuck her. She might have done that to some sisters in the Nation of Islam trying to be extra with her unfunny ass.

Why are y'all more worried about "cancel culture" than this idiot using her platform idiotically?

She did some dumb ass shit and doubled down when people told her to chill. It was only after they started threatening her money that she got on camera crying and shit.

Fuck her. She might have done that to some sisters in the Nation of Islam trying to be extra with her unfunny ass.

End of the day people need to learn how to use their platforms responsibly.

Whether we find her funny or not she has some type of following and should be more responsible with her words/tweets/stories/actions. Anyone with a large platform should.

She got humbled quickly. Hopefully she learned her lesson and others can learn from her fuck up as well

The doubling down is the crazy shit. Folks will do and say all sorts of ignorant shit and when people call them out and they double down on it. People so damn defensive nowadays to being told they're wrong they would rather look stupid in public than simply admit they don't know some shit.

Niggas dont even know why they complaining about cancel culture tho? That shit only impacts celebs. Why as regular folk should we be concerned?

It was a woman, she looked like someone I knew. It was a double take and a look to figure out if she was who I thought she was.

I'm attractive :ghost:so she said hello..I said I'm sorry I didnt mean to stare I had a feeling I seen u before.

She said, you probably know of me off my twitch...see, the story ain't as funny when I tell it that way

Cause it's not true.

Back