Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Twitter Outrage: Jess Hilarious

I agree that cancel culture shit is stupid and folks need to cut that shit out. That being said.. she did seem serious and it didn't feel like a bit to me.

That being said.. I dunno how she expected this to play out lol.. Dah well

Gotta read the room.. I dont see how you think you could get that "joke" off so soon after recent events

I agree that cancel culture shit is stupid and folks need to cut that shit out. That being said.. she did seem serious and it didn't feel like a bit to me.

That being said.. I dunno how she expected this to play out lol.. Dah well

Cancel culture is our fault

For?

Subjecting people to her "jokes"?
For being racist af lmao...from my understanding she was on a flight with 4 Sikhs she made a post on Twitter on some shit bout being scared to be on the flight w them ...ppl aren’t sure if it was cuz of her or not but the Feds removes the Sikhs off of the flight

She got 4 sikh men kicked off a plane bcuz she felt threatened

For being racist af lmao...from my understanding she was on a flight with 4 Sikhs she made a post on Twitter on some shit bout being scared to be on the flight w them ...ppl aren’t sure if it was cuz of her or not but the Feds removes the Sikhs off of the flight

SMH that's fucked up

This my thing, there will never be another terrorist attack via a commercial airplane

She runs a greater risk dying on the way to the airport vs her specific plane being brought down by a suicide bomber

I understand a general fear of flying but this ain't it and she should feel dumb and embarrassed af for this ignorant shit

Back