Welcome To aBlackWeb

Twins

Growing up I used to envy identical twins. I felt like life would be so much easier and more fun to have someone who looks just like me and think like me..etc. Basically to have a best friend for life. I think I still envy identical twins lol.

Les Twins must have a blast together...
jdip7shi6yjw5pazubfq

My dad is an Identical twin. No one in the fam has had twins since he and my uncle were born. I could tell them apart but my sister can't.

Last edited:
Moms was an identical twin, my bro and sis are fraternal twins

also I went to middle school with identical twins named Chris and.......Christopher, I bullshit u not

no. could you imagine two of me? lmaoooo

That would actually be quite fascinating.

Not if you were exactly the same...........but if both of you had the same personality.........but opposing views on everything.

Say, for example, your twin would be like a Candace Owens or Stacey Dash politically.

Would actually be hilarious when you think about it.

Twins that do everything together are weird as fuck to me.

I remember reading the Morris twins in basketball had the same tatoos, lived in a big house with their girls, and shared the bank account etc.

That shit is super weird to me.

From what I've observed, most identical twins consider themselves to be one unit.

They are literally a part of each other.

So it's hard for them to live separate lives.

Moms was an identical twin, my bro and sis are fraternal twins

also I went to middle school with identical twins named Chris and.......Christopher, I bullshit u not

Thats a unique experience......did your mom and her sister ever try to initially confuse you to see if you could identify them?

Back