Welcome To aBlackWeb

Twins

Knew some Asians twins in high school. They were identical too. They couldn't speak English or anything, but it was interesting to learn how to communicate with them. Other than that I haven't met any other twins.

Fucking twins sounds gross to me, well at least at the same time.

Idk, it’s just one of those things. I feel like it’s not gross for ME, but at the same time feel like it should be gross for THEM.

I can’t wrap my head around why they would be down with it....but that’s why I’m tryna get insight from an actual twin.

Idk, it’s just one of those things. I feel like it’s not gross for ME, but at the same time feel like it should be gross for THEM.

I can’t wrap my head around why they would be down with it....but that’s why I’m tryna get insight from an actual twin.
Have you actually experienced this or is this a fantasy?

Twins that do everything together are weird as fuck to me.

If I was the parent of twins, I would never do that shit where im dressing them up the same and shit. Id try hard as fuck to make sure they individuals and not two of the same person.

I remember reading the Morris twins in basketball had the same tatoos, lived in a big house with their girls, and shared the bank account etc.

That shit is super weird to me.

I hope I never have twins.

Back