Welcome To aBlackWeb

Twerking for "fun" vs "entertainment"

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Idk why I got ya'll on my mind this morning but for the 1 or 2 ladies that will respond next year, thank ya'll in advance

ok so we had the thread about the women twerking in the Atlanta restaurant and being put out, etc

the whole argument seemed to boil down to some people feeling like shaking that ass is just good ole honest girl fun and nothing more

right now my question is do any of ya'll do this at the crib? nah not during dinner or peppa pig but just when you and your man are chillin alone, having a drink or two with some music?

on vacation or some shit?

and does doing so "for" your man/side piece/dick appointment turn it into a different thing for you? is it the same fun as it is when you're with the girls just vibing?

this shits got nothing to do with nothing im just curious

At the club or vacation, it’s just a fun thing to do.

at home chilling, fun thing to do.

now if we about to get it on, it’s sexual

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
At the club or vacation, it’s just a fun thing to do.

at home chilling, fun thing to do.

now if we about to get it on, it’s sexual

is this always at free will or has he asked you to dance for him?

is this always at free will or has he asked you to dance for him?
I dance at free will every single day. I love dancing. I’ve been asked to dance as well. I’m not a good twerker though. I can dance tho.

• Ether
with that being said this is probably never an issue for you in any relationship

you got some that dont dance period and I get that, im not a dancer....nothing you can do about it

I just see women in groups dance all the time....or with a homegirl or even alone on tiktok.....and be wondering if they do it with the same joy and excitement for their man/partner

i gotta be in a reeeaaal good mood i'll do some dumb shit in the kitchen lol

on that note i thought about "learning" how to strip but im scared of the kinda research i gotta do to get into that 😅

Ew. Male stripping is yuck.

lmaoooo i've heard that before

im not talking about leather chaps in the club tho, i meant more-so for the bedroom lol

she would like it, but yeah she said she's never going in a male strip club again

anyway I always try to be ready to reciprocate everything i ask for or would want

lmaoooo i've heard that before

im not talking about leather chaps in the club tho, i meant more-so for the bedroom lol

she would like it, but yeah she said she's never going in a male strip club again

anyway I always try to be ready to reciprocate everything i ask for or would want
Well you know what works for y’all. So I won’t say nothing on that but I don’t think I’d expect my man to reciprocate me stripping for him like that.

• Haha
Well you know what works for y’all. So I won’t say nothing on that but I don’t think I’d expect my man to reciprocate me stripping for him like that.

neither of us dance or have stripped lol....im only guessing

thats just where the thought stemmed from....Im all about square biz

I wont ask for or expect anything that I wouldnt at least consider doing for the person im asking....doesnt always have to come out that way

Back