Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tsu Surf vs Geechi Gotti Smack/URL

Who won?

• Total voters
I had surf winning 3-0 when I watched it the first time. It's closer than I thought on 2nd viewing.

Last edited:
Geechi don’t move me. 3-0 surf. Jersey!
Wth wrong with cuh?!?!

tenor.gif

Bay loc loss and its ok.. it dont make him wack (lookin at you ap)
I disagree

One thing some of y'all imo don't seem to include in your assessment of rounds is y'all don't appear to deduct points for dudes constantly repeating themselves.

I get it, some times it's needed to remember the set up for the next few bars, then there are times like in this battle where nigga could tell nobody was really feeling them bars so he (surf) repeats them hoping to get a different reaction

Nah b, it was meh the first 3x you did it, it's meh the 4th time bro

You mean like i did with Gotti vs K Shine and u never responded to ? Kick rocks doggie
That was different

I didn't have the time to at that time but it doesn't have to be you if that's how you feel.

Anyone else that thinks GG lost can partake

:ualreadyknow:

@AP21 not gonna like this

admittedly, the way its edited, if you didnt see the battle, one would think Surf just destroyed Geechi

i saw the YT comments and idk how anyone saw this and say surf 3-0'd geechi...

like even if you say geechi lost, which is your opinion, he clearly took the first round ...like thats not debateable to me. Maybe losing 2-1 doesnt mean anything b/c and L is still an L, but this wasnt as 1 sided as a lot of people making it to be.

if Surf did this live, like how it was edited, i could give it to him 2-1, but like i said, repeating the same scheme more than 2x from the very beginning loses some of the bite it had hearing it the first time, which was Surf the entire battle.

just my .02

Back