Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tsu Surf - Seven 25 Album

SN: I've been playing his freestyle from last year nearly everyday since I heard it. I know there's some legendary freestyles out there, but this is my favorite freestyle of alltime. There's only a couple niggas other than Pac that spit that shit that hit your soul and Surf is one of em. Type of shit that leaves u with goosebumps.

Yo i was wondering if you had ever saw this shit whenever you made that Ars thread saying he may of had freestyle of the year.

this nigga wrecked this shit

Yo i was wondering if you had ever saw this shit whenever you made that Ars thread saying he may of had freestyle of the year.

this nigga wrecked this shit

Yea @Sage Wonder dropped the freestyle in the same thread and that nigga Surf might've became my favorite rapper that day.

SN: I've been playing his freestyle from last year nearly everyday since I heard it. I know there's some legendary freestyles out there, but this is my favorite freestyle of alltime. There's only a couple niggas other than Pac that spit that shit that hit your soul and Surf is one of em. Type of shit that leaves u with goosebumps.

That's exactly how I felt. He got a way of painting that picture of what really come with the street shit in a non-glorified way. Felt that shit from the first bar...

Lord forgive me for them sins, I been tainted
All them late nights, me and those walls got acquainted
Basquiat with the hammer, plenty pictures I done painted
That judge rather charge em shit, mom nearly fainted
My hood been iraq, the bricks like the navy
In the kitchen whippin gravy tryin to get it for the baby
I wouldn't say a name if them motherfuckers paid me
Remember sitting in that cell, that was Jordan and Mcgrady... 23 and 1
Window blocked so I can't see the sun... pushups 100 down, all the way to 1

Man listen... i'm just trying to put people on to surf.

"Why I'm showing off for her?/She can't even pronounce it" *Kay Slay* "Awwwww damn!"

So. Many. Of. My. People. Locked. For. That.

He spit a lot of real shit, but that right there hit my soul.

Nigga...
Respect you just put me on to new nigga out here spitting. This is what I love most about this forum, discovering new music.

Cut a finger, save an arm.. some niggas be cancerous
Pull up in a cherokee, i'm thor tryin to hammer shit
Love the bitch to death but she scandalous, need better time management

Back