Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trust, Let's Talk About It

Chicity

Chip Time
Site Administrator
Can you move forward with someone (be it friend or intimate partner) once trust has been broken?

Depends on what they did, cheating is an automatic severing of ties for me. We ain't got kids and don't share a spot so there's no obligations forcing us to keep contact.

Family due to circumstances just gets downgraded from trusted loved one to "hi/bye" status if we run into each other.

What caused the breaking of trust would decide whether we'd be cool or in relationship with someone. Also, depending on how long we've known eachother. If we've had time to build a friendship over 15 years like I have with my bestfriends I wouldn't just immediately say fuck them if something happened. If a relationship was say,a few months and some bullshit eh I'd probably just say we're done and move on. Other side of that coin is if we've spent time with eachothers families and really connected over years. It's gotta be something drastic to break that bond.

I think trust in a relationship is everything. Trust involving love cuts like nothing else.

Anything else is repairable.

That's why I'm very careful speaking on other people's relationships. People love to start fires in others houses.

Some people can, and more power to them. I can’t, I don’t have to ability to forgive and forget, I hold grudges. On my better days, shit I maybe able to be an adult about it and look at it from their point of view. But my better days don’t happen consistently through a week.

I’ll be sitting there during a meal thinking 1620931189899.gif

how’s the food, yea you used them lips to suck that dick didn’t you? Probably…probably nutted down ya throat the way that broccoli running down it. Think you slick don’t you, oh..ha, oh..I’m the one huh? You just gonna..u just gonna fuck him and think…oh you thought shit was cool huh. Yea you watch bitch, ima show yo ass cool. I’m just go buck crazy random one day and fuck yo shit up. Get some hoes to drag you smut…HOWS THE FOOD BITCH?!!!

You look me dead in the eye and lie to my face, we are fucking done I won't believe another word coming out of your mouth, ever. I know when you're lying and I aint nobody's fool. My kids, they get some leeway cuz they my babies. Idk wtf I would do if one of them was a pathological liar.

Everyone starts out with trust, what people have left is what they themselves have taken. So when I don't trust you anymore, better look at what kinda shitty ass behaviors you got going on.

I dont forgive cheating. It also depends on what the lie was and how much damage it did. But it is easier to let that person go. Takes to much energy to try to forgive and forget. Alot of negative energy will still linger.

I had trust broken before and shit still come up to this day. I don't blame a single person that would rather move on from the relationship versus try to mend it.

Truth be told, I don't think she could ever regain my trust like when we first met but that's not for a lack of trying. I've never forgiven someone in my adult life and people fuck up for various reasons. Whose to say I won't need to rebuild trustin me at some point down the line? In fact I can't picture a single relationship lasting 10+ years without some form of trust issues that need to be addressed.

But again. I don't blame folks for not trying.

Back