Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump unveils 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans...Tags Ice Cube into the ring

And what really makes me LMAO is that.....he and every other other politician shoulda been prosecuting anti black terrorist organizations and reforming the justice system anyway. Like...it shouldn't be a special thing that you have to announce to ppl on the last leg of a campaign lol.

And what really makes me LMAO is that.....he and every other other politician shoulda been prosecuting anti black terrorist organizations and reforming the justice system anyway. Like...it shouldn't be a special thing that you have to announce to ppl on the last leg of a campaign lol.

Keep going Gabi. Lol.

Bet money these fake woke muthafuccas will actually eat this up. Will say something like "Obama didn't do this for black"...oh wait. Some already have said this.

Lol

Is this more than Obama did for blacks..... asking for a friend. I know the in thing is to hate on Trump but I'm trying to see something not debate
In theory if this plan was real and not complete bullshit then yes this would be "more" than Obama did for black people.

But this is complete bullshit and it's pandering to black people during election time. This is the same idiot who's head of Dept of Justice thinks wearing a mask is as bad as being a slave. Same idiot who didn't know what Juneteenth was or cared.

They not even hiding the disrespect lol. I don't know how yall do it over there.

Of course... he's trying to appeal to the ignorant and not intelligent black society

Trump is not textbook smart but he is people smart ,he knows how to change narratives to get simple-minded people to sway pretty easily and America has a bunch of them
Bruh that wasn't his idea. His admin told him to do that.

I can't follow her logic here. No doubt Trump is trying to jam up Biden by showing him up, but.....why is she giving Biden a pass for literally offering up nothing?

We know Trump is desperate, but desperate men tend to throw hail marys. I'm not gonna dismiss $500b, but need more details.

Back