Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump unveils 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans...Tags Ice Cube into the ring

Could careless about Cube and this contract. He ain't consult with me and he don't speak for me

My statement was for you wishy washy pessimistic members
Pessimistic, never wishy-washy.

These people give us no reason to trust them

And Cube isn't doing this for Cube so i don't get your negative attitude towards his efforts

Pessimistic, never wishy-washy.

These people give us no reason to trust them

And Cube isn't doing this for Cube so i don't get your negative attitude towards his efforts
I don't have a negative attitude towards Cube. Haven't seen me a bad word about him. I respect the hell outta him

Could careless about Cube and this contract. He ain't consult with me and he don't speak for me

My statement was for you wishy washy pessimistic members

I'm strongly, sensing of lack of integrity and consistency with a lot of folks
One minute they chastised Biden for NOT meeting with Cube, making excuse as to why,
But when Biden keeps his word, and meets with Cube now that he's in office,NOW they don't care, It's no big deal because"Ice Cube is just a celebrity"
But yet he wasn't " just a celebrity" when he spoke with Trump's team about a "black agenda".The energy was "Well, at least Trump is willing to listen and do something"

What you expect breh? They don’t know any better. Anytime you don’t follow the democrat line of thinking you have to be something else. It’s fine.

Even now I’m posting that people will no longer consider Cube a coon because Biden is willing to sit down with him now.
I bet there are negroes reading the news and saying something to the effect of "oh, i guess he is on our side" ...smh

I might post some tweets

Back