Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump to court 2020 African American vote at 'Black Voices for Trump' launch

I see that guy with ponytail and glasses at all of Trump's rallies

Aaaaaaaw, you still think as a grown ass man a politician is going to save you. Nigga, stop being emotional. This is business. If the deal makes sense, make it happen.

It is business and you're offerin' your vote to a known white supremacist coz he said some obvious bullshit about money for blacks one time.

It is business and you're offerin' your vote to a known white supremacist coz he said some obvious bullshit about money for blacks one time.
Kamala is a cop, Biden helped spearhead the crime bill, Bernie supported said crime bill. All these people are against reparations for black people. So what am I missing here? Oh btw I’m not voting for Trump either nor am I a supporter of his...

Oh really. Who blocked reparations last time and enacted the Blue Lives Matter law? Would you like to answer that? Claude Anderson has an answer.

this is why I limit communication with emotional dudes.

Sorry what's that gotta do with your vote for Trump?

Kamala is a cop, Biden helped spearhead the crime bill, Bernie supported said crime bill. All these people are against reparations for black people. So what am I missing here? Oh btw I’m not voting for Trump either nor am I a supporter of his...

Are those the only politicians? They aren't even the front runners

I don't understand how thinkin' Kamala and Biden are anti reparations can lead to a vote for someone you kno' absolutely isn't. How does that sense

Back