Trump Pardons Roc Nation CEO Desiree Perez

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,965,387
Snitching is wack as fuck if you trying to save yourself from some shit that’s your fault.

I get why folks do it though

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$66,012
You don't have to give a fuck but folks like Meek Mill and plenty of others can't shit on tekashi 69 and turn around and work with/for her, take peronal pics and show her all this love and respect and act like they standing on principle niggas when it comes to other people snitching that they want nothing to do with.

That's sucka shit and folks have every right to call them niggas out about it and ask them to explain their hypocrisy if they choose to answer.
For me it has nothing to do with Teskashi and everything to do with the a large chunk of their talent on the label/management side has promoted a no snitching lifestyle since I was a child. They continue to promote it and so do their newer artist. I don’t give a fuck about this lady or who she told on. It’s just another reason why these rappers is fake as fuck.

rickyrich

#gaza4eva
Mar 29, 2017
ABW Bucks
$22,630,909
Funk Flex co-signs a report about Jay-Z allegedly cutting a deal with Trump for the pardon of Roc Nation CEO Desiree Perez.

"Funk Flex is well in the midst of his upcoming album rollout, releasing new songs with features from Rowdy Rebel, the late King Von, and more. Perhaps he's looking to create a media circus surrounding the release because, for the last few weeks, Flex has been taking every opportunity to send shade to Jay-Z, dissing the rapper on multiple different occasions.

After arguing that Drake is better than Jay-Z, Funk Flex went on to call the legendary New York rapper "the most sensitive motherf*cker on the planet", alleging that he stays off of social media to avoid negative comments about him. Those comments were pretty bold, but he wasn't done there. After Roc Nation CEO Desiree Perez was pardoned by former President Donald Trump during his final day in the White House, Flex took even more shots at Hov and Roc Nation.

Perez has been accused for years of being a snitch, allegedly cooperating with the U.S. Attorney's Office after getting arrested on drug charges in 1994. She has been at the center of controversy for a long time in the hip-hop world. According to Funk Flex, Jay-Z may have worked directly with Trump to pardon Perez or, at least, that's what the famed DJ believes.

"Congrats to JayZ and Roc Nation Ceo on the Donald Trump Pardon," initially posted Funk Flex with an apparent sarcastic tone. He continued by promoting his radio show with a photo montage of Desiree Parez next to Tekashi 6ix9ine, a well-known snitch. Then, he co-signed a report that claims Jay-Z could be the reason why Perez is free. He shared a headline that reads, "Jay Z Cut Deal w/ Trump; Didn't Support Biden In Exchange For Pardon!"

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$7,965,387
I think it wipes her record clean so she's not a convicted felon anymore.

What does that even matter though. She’s rich and successful.

This the Information Age. Everybody know what she did. She was a dope dealer and got caught and told on other folks so she don’t go to jail.

5 Grand

Mar 14, 2018
ABW Bucks
$3,863,735
What does that even matter though. She’s rich and successful.

This the Information Age. Everybody know what she did. She was a dope dealer and got caught and told on other folks so she don’t go to jail.

Yeah but she's not a convicted felon.

semi-auto-mato

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$157,635
I think it wipes her record clean so she's not a convicted felon anymore.
A pardon does Not wipe it clean but it does restore rights and keeps a person from further punishment for that crime. Some rights are automatically restored when ur sentence is over like voting but if u want a ccw license ur conviction will subject u to further punishment. U will be denied for a crime u may have committed 20 years ago.

Expungement is like it never happened. Typically u go to court years after the crime and ask for an expungement. The court may deny it. If so u petition the governor for a pardon or to have ur rights restored. That's basically asking for forgiveness. It's like hey I'm sorry I made a mistake please forgive me and give me back my full rights.

Reactions: T. Sanford