Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump Goes After Jay-Z on Twitter:‘Black Unemployment’ Is Lowest Ever ‘Because of My Policies’…

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tru...oyment-is-lowest-ever-because-of-my-policies/

It appears that President Donald Trump wasn’t a fan of rap superstar Jay-Z’sappearance on Van Jones’ CNN show last night.

Taking to Twitter, the president wanted the music mogul to know that “black unemployment” is at its “LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED,” taking full credit for this achievement.

It would appear that like many of the commander-in-chief’s early morning tweets, this one was spurred by Fox & Friends. Media Matters’ Matthew Gertz noted that the Fox News program discussed Jay-Z’s CNN interview, noting that the musician had slammed Trump during the CNN appearance.

Seen this early this am... a good time for Trump to reach out and make a call, sometimes you shouldn't get bent out of shape over criticism, you take advantage to find now what you can do better

Trump is a guy that takes credit for positive things and deflect blame when things go bad. He don’t believe in accountability.
You're absolutely right that is him to a fault, I'm just saying the right people around him should be trying to get him to make a positive step towards reaching out to our community and I don't mean to the church or yes men, especially as a group of people who don't believe he's for us

Jay-Z actually humanized Trump a little bit saying something must have happeneded to him in his life for him to be this way now. And if Trump or his supporters actually watched the interview and not just the click bait they’d see he addressed exactly what they’re talking about. Em did a whole freestyle and half his album shits on Trump, no response.. Jay briefly mentions him in an interview with Van Jones and the president responds in less than 24 hours. Smh.

Bill Mahr just said this on Friday too that he loves picking fights with black people.

If people understand how the economy works they would know that Trump had absolutely nothing to do with the unemployment rates.
The current state of the economy is a result of the previous administrations policies and procedures taking shape.
Barely anything that passes through congress and senate happens immediately.

You're absolutely right that is him to a fault, I'm just saying the right people around him should be trying to get him to make a positive step towards reaching out to our community and I don't mean to the church or yes men, especially as a group of people who don't believe he's for us

When you're working with a narcissist there is nothing you can say or do that will change their mind. They'll just change to narrative.

Where's the Jay-Z for president bandwagon?
Mofos hyped up Orpah for her truth but Jay-z can't get a shot?

Oh that's right.....he's not the right type of black for the white house

#genderbias
#racebias

Reactions: GNS
Where's the Jay-Z for president bandwagon?
Mofos hyped up Orpah for her truth but Jay-z can't get a shot?

Oh that's right.....he's not the right type of black for the white house

#genderbias
#racebias

Ehh I don’t see any white former drug dealers being hyped as candidates either so that’s a reach

Back