Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump’s MAGA cult has new enemy: Black Hebrew Israelites...

I can't defend niggas who stand on corners and spew out bullshit ,literally can't there's absolutely no leg to stand up on for them cornball ninja turtle background dancing niggas its fucking garbage that they are being used by the maga fuck holes for there own narrative.

They do promote violence against them.

Yall don see the hypocrisy in this?

If i was out there i’d have laminated pictures of Sam Hose and other black men who were lynched and hold that shit up in her face

The fact that white ppl think hebrew israelites are the same as the KKK....

Until they start infiltrating law enforcement and govt like the KKK then they can tell me what I need to be concerned with. Nobody takes them niggas seriously but they needed a deflection talking point so there it is.

Crazy shit is I never seen no Hebrew Israelites niggas around the hood I've been there since May I go to the store everynow and then Ive and walked around the block a few times to get a feel of the neighborhood but more than likely I'm going the opposite way and I'm in and out for the most part I come accustomed to chopping it up with one of the black corner store owners because he's smart as hell and we get caught talking about politics while I buy my backwoods

I'ma go check him out tonight to get the scoop on with happened from his point of view wife his store was on the block where everything happened

Back