Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix True Story

Having the body guard extort for money at the end imo made the story come full circle. Really impressed and great way for Kevin to tell his side of that Vegas trip story

Wesley Fucking Snipes 🤩

This shyt was pretty damn good. How he flipped that shyt in the end...genius. Lol!

Lol at him giving security 6 mill at the end. Nigga you're fired. Where was yo antennas when all this shit happening. You just going telly to telly smashing the homegirl. FIRED. The nerve of this nigga with a ultimatum. Matter fact shut up before I shoot you in your face too.

Aye I was sayin to myself...

"Aiight Hersh. Kid already got 4 bodies. Don't be the 5th."

Muthafucca a killa now. Murder yo azzz then do a bit about you at one of his shows.

Lol!

Aye I was sayin to myself...

"Aiight Hersh. Kid already got 4 bodies. Don't be the 5th."

Muthafucca a killa now. Murder yo azzz then do a bit about you at one of his shows.

Lol!

Bruh I could not believe tha nerve of that nigga.

"If anything woulda happened to whatsherface..."

Like WHUT WHAT NIGGA?!? What are you gonna do? Now's the time to show me. Cause here I am killing niggas left and right to protect myself and YOU'RE MY SECURITY. HOW? Fuck out my face.

Bruh I could not believe tha nerve of that nigga.

"If anything woulda happened to whatsherface..."

Like WHUT WHAT NIGGA?!? What are you gonna do? Now's the time to show me. Cause here I am killing niggas left and right to protect myself and YOU'RE MY SECURITY. HOW? Fuck out my face.

Why he even brought her up to begin wit?? She wasn't een nowhere near the vicinity of all that craziness.

Speaking of her...them jokes she was spitting while her and Kid was walking in the arena hallway...trash. Lol

Why he even brought her up to begin wit?? She wasn't een nowhere near the vicinity of all that craziness.

Speaking of her...them jokes she was spitting while her and Kid was walking in the arena hallway...trash. Lol

Um, its pretty clear the whole team could have been in danger because of Kid and Carlton secretive bullshit.

And yeah her jokes were extra garbage. Is that the same chick from Black Jesus?

Yea it was great i couldn't stop watching.. already knew what it was from the jump

When Gene got clapped incant be the only one that was like oh well because he was a piece of shit in other movies and shows fucking psycho.

Snipes killed it he was "Cant get right to the max "

And of course Lauren London was the wife

Wesley the fucking Goat!! Man I hope he has some sort of renaissance cause he deserves to display his talent in a meaningful way.

I thought I knew how the movie was going to go, then they threw in some twists that threw me off, then it came back around to my initial assumption exactly, then another twist at the end.

I had low expectations going in but this shit was 🔥.

Wesley the fucking Goat!! Man I hope he has some sort of renaissance cause he deserves to display his talent in a meaningful way.

I thought I knew how the movie was going to go, then they threw in some twists that threw me off, then it came back around to my initial assumption exactly, then another twist at the end.

I had low expectations going in but this shit was 🔥.

Excactly

I really liked it. Snipes was great, hope he does more stuff. I don’t totally like that Kid killed his brother at the end but I get why he did it.

Yeah. This was really good. Did not see that plot twist or ending coming. Had shades from Luke cage and lala from black lightning in it some saying it was predictable but I really did not think he would do that at the end. Shit caught me off guard

Last edited:
Back